Bills rank Number Two - Football Outsiders

dubs

The Sabres are in a similar boat. How nice would it be to have a stretch of two powerhouse squads in Buffalo?

Agreed! Only difference is the Sabes have 3 first round picks next year and the Bills have 0! Ha

The Sabres are in a similar boat. How nice would it be to have a stretch of two powerhouse squads in Buffalo?

Don't talk about the Sabres, it's football season! :nana: But, yeah...this is what I was trying to get at the other night, and nobody wanted to hear about it. Lol.

This is also why I am so sick of hearing, "same old Buffalo Bills, blah blah." Just compare rosters from 2-3 years ago to now, it's incredible.

(The Sabres AND the Bills have as much young talent as any other team in their respective leagues, in my opinion.)

Edited by Bob Malooga

And what does this even mean?

Means the Kool Aid is very addicting.

A team of inexperienced young guys with very little if any veteran leadership. How's that going to work out?

Psh. The last time the Bills had so much "young and hungry" talent was during the Jauron years.

That worked out well, didn't it?

And what does this even mean? A team of inexperienced young guys with very little if any veteran leadership. How's that going to work out?

#2 team with the most hyped young guys... Basically

It's like seeing a double rainbow. You just have to ask yourself, "what does it mean?"

Sammy Watkins alone will feel like having 3 first round picks on the team.

Agreed! Sammy is arguably the best playmaker in the draft! That is worth 3 first rounders!

Thank god the Browns didn't think so.

I like Watkins a lot and I think he's going to be a very good NFL WR, but can we all maybe hold off on the Canton bust and gold jacket measurements until he plays a down in the NFL?