Just got a notification about my seasons...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we don't have any memorable games this year. Otherwise, I would want to pin my ticket onto my ticket stub board.

I guess the whole season will have to be memorable and I'll need an extra big thumb tack - to get that card to go next to things like 7/4/78 Rolling Stones for $12, and AFC Championship Game 1991.

Just print out the ticket before the game and do not use it... Yet, it won't be on nice card stock and printed professionally with pictures, etc...??

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Really, because my question was whether they said anything about this pass instead of hard tickets, and you answered with a question about my payments. :wallbash:

Don't hurt yourself. And re-read your own question.

Here's the question:

Did they mention any of this before? Especially the part where I can't get to my tickets until the payment plan is done?

And, your answer is about my payment plan, not about whether they even mentioned this when we made our payments, etc.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

So, I am not a season ticket holder, but maybe the Bills will adopt something like this. One of the cool things they can do with this card for you season ticket holders.

I can see the bills using this in the store, the concession stands etc....plus the idea of getting points for early arrival I am sure we will se shortly.

http://espn.go.com/newyork/nfl/story/_/id/11249143/new-york-jets-rewards-program-good-fan-behavior

Here's the question:

Did they mention any of this before? Especially the part where I can't get to my tickets until the payment plan is done?

And, your answer is about my payment plan, not about whether they even mentioned this when we made our payments, etc.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

If you tone down the attitude and talk to your ST rep they have been know to free up some of the tickets based upon the funds you have already paid.

If you tone down the attitude and talk to your ST rep they have been know to free up some of the tickets based upon the funds you have already paid.

My rep told me as long as 75% of your cost was paid, your tickets/cards would be shipped

So, I am not a season ticket holder, but maybe the Bills will adopt something like this. One of the cool things they can do with this card for you season ticket holders.

I can see the bills using this in the store, the concession stands etc....plus the idea of getting points for early arrival I am sure we will se shortly.

http://espn.go.com/newyork/nfl/story/_/id/11249143/new-york-jets-rewards-program-good-fan-behavior

This is being discussed by the Fan Advisory Board via email as we speak

Smooth move by the NFL/Bills. Just chatted with StubHub rep and they are still figuring out how to handle this.

Really nothing for them to handle, right? You are given a card, and the NFL/Bills allow you to transfer your tickets for free. Game over.

Unless they are trying to figure out how to handle the loss of revenue ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Really nothing for them to handle, right? You are given a card, and the NFL/Bills allow you to transfer your tickets for free. Game over.

Unless they are trying to figure out how to handle the loss of revenue ;)

Huh? You need a hard copy or pdf of the ticket to sell on SH. MLB has worked out a deal with them to use barcode numbers. NFL did not. So unless they change their methodology no ST holder can sell their tickets on SH.

Huh? You need a hard copy or pdf of the ticket to sell on SH. MLB has worked out a deal with them to use barcode numbers. NFL did not. So unless they change their methodology no ST holder can sell their tickets on SH.

Right that's what I mean. Stubhub is now out of business when it comes to Bills (and any other team that uses this system) ticket reselling.

NFL ticket exchange probably will still work? The NFL gets a big taste of that I'm sure as opposed to stubhub.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Right that's what I mean. Stubhub is now out of business when it comes to Bills (and any other team that uses this system) ticket reselling.

I don't see that. You print the tickets at home and have to ups them.

I don't see that. You print the tickets at home and have to ups them.

Nope.

Your 2014 season tickets are on their way and you should receive them within the next week. Your season ticket card is your game day ticket for all ten home games. You no longer have to keep track of separate tickets for each game. Your card is your ticket for the entire season. Each seat on your account will have one season ticket card. If you need to give tickets to a friend or family member it is FREE and EASY! You can forward tickets via email or print tickets at home through Account Manager.
Edited by CodeMonkey

NFL ticket exchange probably will still work? The NFL gets a big taste of that I'm sure as opposed to stubhub.

StubHub is kind of the last option for NFL fans anyway. I re-sell some tickets from the Bills and another NFL team. It's much easier to use NFL Ticket Exchange. It should be since they're affiliated. The same way you can "transfer to a friend" through your Bills account manager, you can list on NFL Exchange. This new system of no hard tickets won't really affect the way Bills season ticket holders can sell through the secondary market (unless you are computer illiterate).