Just got a notification about my seasons...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard the same thing and yeah seems cool at first but what about the tickets I can't use and want to sell?

There must be some form of electronic transfer available. If you call your ticket rep I'm sure they can tell you.

And please post back here if you do :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

The email from the Bills:

Your 2014 season tickets are on their way and you should receive them within the next week. Your season ticket card is your game day ticket for all ten home games. You no longer have to keep track of separate tickets for each game. Your card is your ticket for the entire season. Each seat on your account will have one season ticket card. If you need to give tickets to a friend or family member it is FREE and EASY! You can forward tickets via email or print tickets at home through Account Manager.

Manage Your Tickets via Buffalo Bills Account Manager.

1. Go to buffalobills.com and select Account Manager under the Buy Tickets menu.

2. Under the, I have an account section, you can log in using your account number or e-mail address and password.

3. Once logged in scroll down to Manage My Tickets.

4. Select the event and tickets you would like to forward or print at home.

You can also show your season ticket card at the Buffalo Bills Store to receive 25% off select Bills merchandise with a minimum purchase of $50 and at Moe's Southwest Grill locations in Buffalo and Rochester, NY to save up to $20.

If you have any questions, please call us at 1-877-228-4257 or email us at tickets@bills.nfl.net.

We look forward to seeing you at the newly renovated Ralph Wilson stadium for a great year of Buffalo Bills football.

Thank you for your continued support.

Go Bills!!

I just heard the same thing and yeah seems cool at first but what about the tickets I can't use and want to sell?

I just got the email myself, and it reads as follows:

Your 2014 season tickets are on their way and you should receive them within the next week. Your season ticket card is your game day ticket for all ten home games. You no longer have to keep track of separate tickets for each game. Your card is your ticket for the entire season. Each seat on your account will have one season ticket card. If you need to give tickets to a friend or family member it is FREE and EASY! You can forward tickets via email or print tickets at home through Account Manager.

Edit: Simulpost with eball. Heh.

I hope we don't have any memorable games this year. Otherwise, I would want to pin my ticket onto my ticket stub board.

I guess the whole season will have to be memorable and I'll need an extra big thumb tack - to get that card to go next to things like 7/4/78 Rolling Stones for $12, and AFC Championship Game 1991.

The email from the Bills:

Manage Your Tickets via Buffalo Bills Account Manager.

1. Go to buffalobills.com and select Account Manager under the Buy Tickets menu.

2. Under the, I have an account section, you can log in using your account number or e-mail address and password.

3. Once logged in scroll down to Manage My Tickets.

4. Select the event and tickets you would like to forward or print at home.

You can also show your season ticket card at the Buffalo Bills Store to receive 25% off select Bills merchandise with a minimum purchase of $50 and at Moe's Southwest Grill locations in Buffalo and Rochester, NY to save up to $20.

If you have any questions, please call us at 1-877-228-4257 or email us at tickets@bills.nfl.net.

We look forward to seeing you at the newly renovated Ralph Wilson stadium for a great year of Buffalo Bills football.

Thank you for your continued support.

Go Bills!!

Awesome. Thanks for the info!

Very cool. Some stadiums already use this system, no? Hope it works!

Yep, I had Washington Nationals season tickets last year and they use the card system. I think it's gaining popularity. For those of us that have used Bills Account Manager to transfer tickets it's really a simple transition. I can imagine folks who aren't computer literate will be inconvenienced when they want to send tickets to someone else.

Ehh idk how I feel about this. Part of me is excited to get my cards but part of me also is going to miss getting the actual tickets every summer. Also what if you want to collect ticket stubs? Its not as cool to collect printed out tickets on copy paper than it is the actual tickets with color and a player on them.

I'm sure the Bills will make these cards very cool and it will be worth it. Also the discount is nice. Either way I'm super pumped to get the cards in the mail, any day now!

By the way, I confirmed this morning that the Account Manager transfer function is fully operational. Might depend on whether you're paid in full yet or not on your account.

I'm on the payment plan, and can't do anything with my tickets!

Did they mention any of this before? Especially the part where I can't get to my tickets until the payment plan is done?

Why would the Bills allow you to transfer tickets you haven't fully paid for to a third party?

Did they mention any of this before? Especially the part where I can't get to my tickets until the payment plan is done?

It has always been that way. If they let you have them, you could sell them and then not pay for them. When I did the payment plan, the final payment was due before the tickets were even sent out and plenty of time to forward tickets to others.

So, can this card just be transferred if a friend will use it on gameday?

How far can Retina recognition be behind? Good security feature though. maybe they ease up on the pat downs.

Why?