Just got a notification about my seasons...

I've had 2 lower bowl seasons for well over 30 years, and got 7000 points.

No idea how they calculate it, but I seem to recall seeing something about how twittering and other social media activity can earn you more points.

Yeah something about hooking up your social media accounts and then using hashtags. While I'd like the points I don't like giving that kind of access to my FB account.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah something about hooking up your social media accounts and then using hashtags. While I'd like the points I don't like giving that kind of access to my FB account.

Agreed!

See now that makes me wonder. I've had 2 in section 126 for 7 years and I got 3,000 points. so who the heck is racking up 100,000?! is that all club seats?

Here, 4 tix including 2 clubs for 5 years, and I got 15,000 points. That's maybe a few t-shirts but far away from most of the swag shown.

I may be wrong but I thought I read that the points expire in December, so how would it be possible to accrue enough points to select anything nice, unless you're Russ Salvatore.

Here, 4 tix including 2 clubs for 5 years, and I got 15,000 points. That's maybe a few t-shirts but far away from most of the swag shown.

I may be wrong but I thought I read that the points expire in December, so how would it be possible to accrue enough points to select anything nice, unless you're Russ Salvatore.

I thought it was a random draw

Two seats, seasons tickets for 15 years, about 11 years in the Sideline Clubs, got me 10,000 points.

I kind of like the point system better than what they had last year, where anyone could grab whatever reward they wanted.

Looking at the rewards, must be they were cleaning out the closets and found some Takeo Spikes jerseys. If anyone is actually interested in that, I've got the home version, authentic, and autographed with COA I'd be willing to sell, for the right price.

And based on my experiences in the past, while the "Tunnel Experience" is fun, it's not 100,000 points fun when you can get pre-game/post-game field passes much cheaper.

My friend got our letter in the mail finally. 29 seasons, 5 tickets (it was 6 up until last year, and has been between the 6 and 12 for those first 27 years) - 20,000 points. Which seems to be the winner here, but doesn't get you crap on that site!