Training camp play by play 7-21-14

mrags

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

traded. Not cut.

And I still have an old (official, $300) 21 jersey in the old style that was McGahees and CJ only wore that jersey for one season. I want to get his autograph on it, get the nameplate changed, and have it framed since I'll never wear it.

okay, my bad.

Hmm...Pretty nice idea, why dont you get Mckelvin to sign it?

okay, my bad.

Hmm...Pretty nice idea, why dont you get Mckelvin to sign it?

becaise he never wore 21 in the old jersey. The only others to wear 21 in the old jerseys were McGahee, Wendling, and the last year it was here was CJs rookie year when he wore 21. The next year he switched to 28 woth McKelvin in 2011 with the new jerseys.

Bc he's illiterate

this too

becaise he never wore 21 in the old jersey. The only others to wear 21 in the old jerseys were McGahee, Wendling, and the last year it was here was CJs rookie year when he wore 21. The next year he switched to 28 woth McKelvin in 2011 with the new jerseys.

this too

Oh okay! I understand. Well try again tomorrow! :)

And singing.

Niiiine ladyyyyyyy dancinnnnn

I remember that! Haha!

I'll just day the white last yesterday was very nice. But I'm strongly against public displays of underwear now as the GUY in front of me is showing his purple hanes. Pull that short down dude.

Did anybody else get a little Jimi Hendrix buzz from this?

Purple hanes, all in my brain,

Lately things don't seem the same,

actin' funny but I don't know why...

I'm not seeing anything from the backs here that can indicate one way or the other.. Brown looks the most explosive here...

Sammy is the real deal

Hughes is fast as hell, regular beating the tackles

EJ looks better, still looks like he hesitates at times

Saw good things from Searcy and Sylvester today....

Training camp 2014 Hogan looks better than regular season 2013 Hogan

with all the missed throws and picks that Mrags is reporting it doesn't look like EJ is better.

There's a video of CJ on bb.com stating "there's only one me"

That statement kind of hit me... I'm not sure if it was a joke, if it was confidence, or arrogance... If anyone watches it- give me your take from it

Spiller is in the autograph tent after practice today. Get a kid to go in and ask him ;)

I'd have one of mine do it but they were too lazy to get out of bed for a 8 am practice today :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Spiller is in the autograph tent after practice today. Get a kid to go in and ask him ;)

I'd have one of mine do it but they were too lazy to get out of bed for a 8 am practice today :)

6 hour round trip and was just there yesterday- thus my trips are limited.... I would have mrags ask, but he needs to learn to defend the spin move a little better first!

6 hour round trip and was just there yesterday- thus my trips are limited.... I would have mrags ask, but he needs to learn to defend the spin move a little better first!

damn spin moves