Training Camp 2014...Tweets from all sources, Week 1

When EJ looks bad - "it's just day 3 of camp! He is allowed to make mistakes!"

When EJ looks good - we will wait and see because it hasn't happened yet

Who's saying that?

I believe a certain reporter, tweeted on 4 thrown balls and inferred that Manual looks bad out there. Oddly he gave no context for the throws, apparently the OL is having a really bad day.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIFF@VPGIFF 5m

Cockrell with a huge special teams play to prevent ball from going in end zone. He has impressed today. #duke

doesnt the defense normally have a huge advantage at the beginning of camp?

Always

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 6m

Once again, Dan Carpenter was the only kicker to get field goal attempts. Went 7/8 today, 15/16 in camp. #Bills

GIFF@VPGIFF 2m

Watkins good on the 20 yard out. Counter to cj blown up by Hughes. Draw to boobie Dixon for 25. Bradham sack. Blitzing?

doesnt the defense normally have a huge advantage at the beginning of camp?

yes. As the offense is learning plays and getting in sync, the defense is more read react to the slowly learning offense. Which is good news because even though the offense isn't really in sunc yet, EJ and Sammy are putting on a clinic on deep throws.

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 3m

Yep. Have him leading team in catches. My opinion hasn't changed on anyone after 3 practices. MT @RosterWatch: Still on the Woods train tho?

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 57s

Anthony Dixon is getting looked at by a trainer, but it does not appear to be serious. He was getting some well-deserved reps with the ones.

Who's saying that?

I believe a certain reporter, tweeted on 4 thrown balls and inferred that Manual looks bad out there. Oddly he gave no context for the throws, apparently the OL is having a really bad day.

I'll trust objective reporting over fans whose judgment is clouded by their desire to believe he is good

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 13s

Not active. And yes. Without question. Top 10 LT. RT @ShawnGRyder: Is Glenn still absent & do you think the OL is affected by it, if he is?

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 34s

Henderson just get beaten by Hughes on edge. Fell into Manuel's legs. OL causing problems today.

John Wawrow@john_wawrow 46s

EJ and Woods clearly not in synch. Overthrew him earlier. Underthrew him just now. The turf was in line for making a nice catch. #BillsCamp

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

I have the OL down for 5 sacks in 11-on-11. Numerous other QB scrambles

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 1m

Tuel and Lewis are alternating series with the second unit during team drills. #Bills

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 13s

Not active. And yes. Without question. Top 10 LT. RT @ShawnGRyder: Is Glenn still absent & do you think the OL is affected by it, if he is?

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 34s

Henderson just get beaten by Hughes on edge. Fell into Manuel's legs. OL causing problems today.

John Wawrow@john_wawrow 46s

EJ and Woods clearly not in synch. Overthrew him earlier. Underthrew him just now. The turf was in line for making a nice catch. #BillsCamp

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

I have the OL down for 5 sacks in 11-on-11. Numerous other QB scrambles

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 1m

Tuel and Lewis are alternating series with the second unit during team drills. #Bills

if Trapasso was a good reporter he would post that Glenn is there in the sidelines. Walking around. Workin with the medicine ball, and being on the bike. Instead he's trying to make it out like he's no where to be found. Way to get everyone up in arms.

if Trapasso was a good reporter he would post that Glenn is there in the sidelines. Walking around. Workin with the medicine ball, and being on the bike. Instead he's trying to make it out like he's no where to be found. Way to get everyone up in arms.

Didn't Hairston work on the sidelines last year before vanishing for the season?

I'll trust objective reporting over fans whose judgment is clouded by their desire to believe he is good

Objective reporting?

That's odd, one reporter saw one thing, saying he's having an average day and the reporter who clearly has a narrowed opinion of EJ reports something else. That's not objective.

Odd that the vast majority of reports, not from fans, have pointed to a lot of positives with regards to the WR/QB. That's then backed up by fan accounts. How is it again that Sammy can have a good day, and the guy that threw him the ball can't as well?

EDIT: I'll take the "objective" reporting and raise you a "grain of salt"

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Didn't Hairston work on the sidelines last year before vanishing for the season?

he was on the sidelines. I don't ever recall him working with trainers. Medicine balls or the bike.

But I wasn't there every day either.