Training Camp 2014...Tweets from all sources, Week 1

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Thomas@MichaelThomas82 46m

Here's a photo I took of @buffalobills RB @Boobie24Dixon flying right by the defense at #BillsCamp #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/rxeMvkAqHm

BtFBL1iIUAEfw0r.jpg

Michael Thomas@MichaelThomas82 51m

Here's a photo I took of RB @Boobie24Dixon running with the ball during an RB drill at #BillsCamp #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/4jjzlYtlQG

BtFAIA4IQAAOi6r.jpg

Someone assign Boobie Dixon to Dareus as a mentor...

@Boobie24Dixon: Day 2 in the books,got to get better,gotta be the best,addicted to the grind,married to the game....#FireManComing #ItsBoobieD

Yes, do this please.

Day 2 underway!

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 1m

Seantrel Henderson is on the field for practice. #Bills

Ryan@RyanTalbotBills 10m

Ron Jaworski just compared Sammy Watkins to Jerry Rice on ESPN. #BillsMafia #Bills

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 2m

Seantrel Henderson and Marquise Goodwin are both back on the field for the #Bills today.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The #BillsMafia@TheBillsMafia 7m

Nice shot! @jackhaley42: QB EJ Manuel throws a pass in the early going of training camp #billsmafia pic.twitter.com/mkomnrdJr0

BtFqrxZCcAAj2O1.jpg

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 3m

After warming up on the grass, #Bills are splitting up: Offensive skill positions to the turf. #BillsCamp pic.twitter.com/qokM80hD48

BtFsfGBCMAAI9Ci.jpg

Jarrett Bell@JarrettBell 8m

That's #Bills coach Doug Marrone, who once had job delivering USA Today, now working in the O-line pit. pic.twitter.com/al0Tjclxkk

BtFrmv5CIAAUYw8.jpg

Peter King@SI_PeterKing 3m

PITTSFORD, N.Y.-LB Ty Powell rocks coach Fred Pagac in sled drill. Football's here. #TheMMQBTour pic.twitter.com/OrNbqkjax8

BtFts1lIgAAAxOm.jpg

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 6m

DBs learning fast in 1-on-1s that they better get their hands on @flashgoodwin or he's by them. #Bills

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 1m

Sammy Watkins just blew by Leodis McKelvin down the sideline. EJ Manuel hit him right in stride.

GIFF@VPGIFF 2m

Call Watkins the busdriver...he just.took mckelvin to school for the td.

GIFF@VPGIFF 10m

Here we go... one on one's. gilmore island. Elliot and Goodwin with great catches. You too tj.

GIFF@VPGIFF 2m

Gilmore! Solid! Like Corey Grahams game. Tuel....bah...make the throw kid.

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 39s

Stefan Charles getting first team reps at DT next to Kyle Williams today. It was Corbin Bryant yesterday. #Bills

GIFF@VPGIFF 35s

Hughes for the sack on 1st play. Hughes kills play 2. Come on seantrell...crowd applauds a Watkins catch. missed Hughes 3 Rd straight play

Chris Mortensen@mortreport 3m

EJ Manuel drops dime to Sammy Watkins during Insiders live hit. Still can hear elite NFL evaluator say Watkins was best player in '14 draft.

GIFF@VPGIFF 43s

Looks like 4-3. Hughes is 4/4. Just blew up Seantrell that series. Dixon runs hard..

Oh man...

John Murphy@JohnMurphyShow 1m

Watkins vs Gilmore press coverage-must viewing at #Bills camp

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 2m

Nigel Bradham is still getting the bulk of first-team reps at linebacker in place of Kiko Alonso.

Since Henderson is back, Chris Hairston is playing right guard on the second unit. Hairston filled in at LT last night #Bills

GIFF@VPGIFF 21s

Watkins from.manuel for the long to. Mario butler the victim. Crowd goes.wild...drop.mic...

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 36s

Manuel delivers a pass to Sammy Watkins who leaves three backup defenders in his dust. Draws the biggest cheer of the day. #Bills

GIFF@VPGIFF 2m

Bryan brown over the right side for a 30 yard scamper vs the twos...he is good..

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 21s

Sammy Watkins putting on a show early in team drills. Long catch over three younger defenders, then used height to snag ball on crosser

GIFF@VPGIFF 37s

Omg Sammy Watkins in triple coverage over the middle. Wow I can't believe he caught that. Worth trading up....

Retweeted by WGR 550

Jeff Russo@JeffRussoWKBW 1m

EJ with another deep ball to Sammy. Hit him in stride after Watkins ran past coverage. No pads but 14 is putting on a show. #Bills

My worlds are colliding now...

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 49s

Sammy Watkins just got behind the #Bills' second team defense like it was Ohio State's secondary in the Orange Bowl.

Buffalo Sports Guy@716SportsGuy 2m

I know Sammy is making all these plays without pads on, but if you put on his Clemson tape, you'll know it isn't any different...#BillsMafia

GIFF@VPGIFF 1m

1st 11 on 11 session goes to defense. Jerry Hughes solid on edge in a 4-3. Ej looks poised but need time. Watkins is as advertised. Specials

Jay Skurski@JaySkurski 1m

First session of 11-on-11 work done at #Bills practice. EJ-to-Sammy deep ball the highlight. Jerry Hughes continues to shine rushing passer.

Rich Fann II@RDotDeuce 1m

@wyobilzfan @RQUINN619 The more Doug Whaley talks, the more it sounds like he wants early Steelers w/Ben and less New Orleans

Bart Hubbuch@HubbuchNYP 10m

Sammy Watkins is putting on a show today. Just toying with the Bills' corners.

Stephen Bond@whec_sbond 9m

You can see Sammy Watkins starting to develop right in front of our. He just made a pair of spectacular catches. Get used to EJ to Sammy.

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 1m

@Fred22Jackson back deep on kick return with @sammywatkins It's been a while for Fred back there. #Bills

Scott McInnis@esfd283 10m

We are not going to miss next years first round pick. Watkins is special.

Mark Ludwiczak@MarkLud12 11m

Sammy Watkins putting on a show at his second camp practice. Two big completions deep and reached high to snag a pass on a short slant.

Jay Skurski@JaySkurski 4m

#Bills doing special teams work. Sammy Watkins is back fielding kickoffs. Will be interesting to see if the team uses him in that role.

GIFF@VPGIFF 1m

Special teams again. Hopkins can kick. Pace has slowed in Pittsford.

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 47s

If the first two days of practice are any indication, Bills DE Jerry Hughes shouldn't have much of a drop off this season.

Jay Skurski@JaySkurski 20s

LB Darrin Kitchens helped off the field with an apparent left leg injury during special teams work. #Bills

GIFF@VPGIFF 2m

Mercifully S teams ends! Sorry but my angst for Crossman cannot be hidden. Back to 7 on 7 work. Quick rotation Of all players.

GIFF@VPGIFF 52s

Hughes AGAIN in the backfield. Need separation Seantrell...Preston Brown in at Mic backer on these drills.

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 43s

Ron Brooks is just having a brutal practice. Burned twice deep and then blew his coverage leaving Chris Hogan wide open

GIFF@VPGIFF 1m

Ladler with the pick. Great read. He's my sleeper pick at safety to make this team. Hear me Mr Meeks!

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 2m

Brandon Spikes has his pads off and is being looked at by trainers. #Bills

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 28s

Brandon Spikes appears to be a bit overheated. Stripped down and being cooled with cold towels. Leaving field. #Bills

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 34s

Spikes is now heading to the cooling tent. Seems to be a potential dehydration issue #Bills

GIFF@VPGIFF 1m

Spikes to training room. Right side of body he was favoring. Not sure...didn't look serious...

John Kryk@JohnKryk 42s

"Sammy on the slant, and away he goes" -- get used to hearing that this year.

GIFF@VPGIFF 39s

Ej with the Bills 4th busted play of the day. Robey sniffs out screen. Cyrus next to Hairston on right side with 2nd team. Massive.

Jay Skurski@JaySkurski 57s

CB Brandon Smith limps off the field after colliding with S Derek Brim, who picks off pass. LB Brandon Spikes also taken off to cooling tent

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer 1m

Spikes was getting work on his hip earlier in practice. Like others here said, also could've been dehydration. They put him in the cold tub.

GIFF@VPGIFF 22s

I 100% realize the defense has the advantage early....and we are early...but our offense today looks shaky. Lots of talent need to firm up

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 50s

( BTW, and I'm fully aware I'm making this prediction early, but I'd be surprised if Chris Hogan *doesn't* make the team. )

GIFF@VPGIFF 55s

Cockrell with great coverage. Brown in middle with spikes in the tub. Swartz with the safety blitz. Ladler sack.

Sammy Watkins high points a pop fly and gets up slowly, being looked at by trainers. #Bills

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 1m

Sammy Watkins slow to get up after catching a tipped pass between three defenders.

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 1m

Watkins beings tended to by trainers after a great catch in a crowd. Having forehead treated. #Bills

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 34s

Watkins coming back onto the field. Trainers examined his forehead/nose area. Team is in a break now.

Watkins no longer being checked on. Appears alright, but we'll see if he takes another rep today. #Bills