Training Camp 2014...Tweets from all sources, Week 1

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh...Wawrow is most decidedly not an EJ guy, or at the very least he's down on his ability; he needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

For whatever it's worth, a few buddies of mine have said he's looked good the first 2 days. He has his bad moments where he still looks like a rookie, but overall he's throwing the ball much better.

Tuel Time, y'all...

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 2m

I could be wrong, but it appears as though Jeff Tuel is taking the 2nd team reps at QB today. #Bills

Buffalo Sports Guy@716SportsGuy 1m

@JoeBuscaglia I was at the practice on Sunday, and if that was any indication, he should be. Thad really, really struggled.

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 47s

As the first padded #BillsCamp practice rolls on, follow the action in photos: http://goo.gl/ABXbHz pic.twitter.com/moA8kvejb8

BtJ0ctQCQAA_v52.jpg

It's just JW getting his licks in...while it may not be the truth, he definitely projects as a guy that doesn't like EJ

GIFF@VPGIFF 1m

For my EJ people....average day. not great, not horrible. He is having OL issues. Lewis picked by Brooks.

John Wawrow@john_wawrow 1m

Except for Watkins, rest of #Bills offense having a dreadful day: From o-line to QBs. No wonder music guy just played Michael Jackson's Bad.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

Practice is getting rough for QBs in third down work today. Manuel with a bad overthrow, followed by easy INT from Lewis by Brooks

Edited by YoloinOhio

GIFF@VPGIFF 1m

For my EJ people....average day. not great, not horrible. He is having OL issues. Lewis picked by Brooks.

Funny how two people watching the same guy can see different things.

As a side note, it doesn't surprise me at all that Thad is struggling mightily...I really worry about the backup QB position as he just doesn't look like a guy that can sustain a team for a multi-game stretch.

Funny how two people watching the same guy can see different things.

As a side note, it doesn't surprise me at all that Thad is struggling mightily...I really worry about the backup QB position as he just doesn't look like a guy that can sustain a team for a multi-game stretch.

he went .500 last year didn't he? Isn't that all you can ask for out of your backup???

Offense seems a little sloppy today but man, it looks like a 3rd straight day of Sammy dominating! I think we should be giddy over all of the amazing reviews Sammy is getting from both the local and national media. I'm super pumped, he has all the makings to be a superstar! And nobody be a buzzkill and say its just training camp, I know what it is - haha.

Alexandra Vitale @AlexandraBills 2m

Weather is perfect here at St. John Fisher as Day 3 of #BillsCamp continues... 1st day in pads. pic.twitter.com/blvv9YuNS0

BtJ1MztCAAES610.jpg

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 1m

Outside of Watkins' dominance, #Bills O seems to be behind the D. That's a typical theme at start of training camp for almost every team.

he went .500 last year didn't he? Isn't that all you can ask for out of your backup???

He was 2-3 as a starter last year--both wins coming against Miami; one in which the D pitched a shutout and the other in which the D forced a last-second turnover for the win.

I need my backup to be able to win me a game; getting just close enough to lose isn't going to do it IMO.

When EJ looks bad - "it's just day 3 of camp! He is allowed to make mistakes!"

When EJ looks good - we will wait and see because it hasn't happened yet

Did you miss all the nice plays he had, Fluffhead? They are documented in this thread....

Jay Skurski@JaySkurski 28s

Dan Carpenter goes 7 of 8 on field goals, with a long of 51 yards. His lone miss was from 37. #Bills

GIFF@VPGIFF 34s

Offense still struggling. Early on to be expected. But all O needs to tighten up. They still look sloppy. Temper expectations at the HOF gm.

Buffalo Rumblings@BuffRumblings 4m

Lots of negativity toward EJ and Thad today. Offense looking sluggish. Overthrows, interceptions. Not a good look per multiple reports.

Everyone take a pill and relax about EJ. I'm not there today but I can vouch over the first 2 days he didn't struggle. Yes he made mistakes but they were not bad. His days overall were a success. He missed some throws but made some really nice ones. Deep throws too. his connection with Sammy grew from day 1 to day 2 and it sounds like it's growing into day 3 too.

Everyone take a pill and relax about EJ. I'm not there today but I can vouch over the first 2 days he didn't struggle. Yes he made mistakes but they were not bad. His days overall were a success. He missed some throws but made some really nice ones. Deep throws too. his connection with Sammy grew from day 1 to day 2 and it sounds like it's growing into day 3 too.

Good to hear that mrags; thanks for chiming in...that's almost exactly what my friend(s) that have watched practice have told me as well.