PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEMOCRAT CALLS FOR CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS ON FANTASY FOOTBALL:

Having solved all of the other problems facing America right now, New Jersey Democrat Frank Pallone Jr. has called for a congressional hearing on Fantasy Football.

Well, sure, America has problems, but New Jersey’s Democratic politics are as fresh and clean as a daisy. No wonder Pallone needs to find something useful with his time.

RELATED: California Legislature Approves Ban On ‘Redskins’ Mascots: Four high schools would have to choose a new mascot under legislation passed Thursday.

Good to know that’s the most serious issue facing that happy far left utopia as well.

Having solved all of the other problems facing America right now, New Jersey Democrat Frank Pallone Jr. has called for a congressional hearing on Fantasy Football.

Well, sure, America has problems, but New Jersey’s Democratic politics are as fresh and clean as a daisy. No wonder Pallone needs to find something useful with his time.

RELATED: California Legislature Approves Ban On ‘Redskins’ Mascots: Four high schools would have to choose a new mascot under legislation passed Thursday.

Good to know that’s the most serious issue facing that happy far left utopia as well.

I support this, if only to stop those damn DraftKings commercials.

TGm6O2q.gif

Translation: "Where's my cut?"

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

I swear football games have all but become infomercials for DraftKings and FanDuel.

There IS such a thing as overexposure.

The Fantasy Sports channel on Sirius pretty much is one big infomercial for Fan Duel

On the block:

Markus Wheaton - Pitt - WR

Charles Johnson - Min - WR

Andre Ellington - Ari - RB

Deonta Freeman - Atl - RB

Reggie Bush - SF - RB

Rashad Jennings - NYG - RB

Freeman and/or Jennings could make a good package deal. Ellington a part of that package, too.

Ellington & Wheaton could be great depth for a team lacking at WR and RB.

A 2 for 1 trade is what I am looking for.