PPP Fantasy Football

I'm cool with the scoring either way, we just need to decide before the draft because it has a huge impact on draft strategy.

Agree 100%. Let's say we keep the conversation going through this weekend, but by monday of next week we'll have it locked in.

I'll be on the road, and likely won't be home until around 7 PM on Friday the 21st

Okay, if I adjusted the draft to 7:30 on Friday the 21st would that work for folks still?

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree 100%. Let's say we keep the conversation going through this weekend, but by monday of next week we'll have it locked in.

Okay, if I adjusted the draft to 7:30 on Friday the 21st would that work for folks still?

Being on the west coast that would work better for me as well. How do I join the league Greg?

That's fine with me.

I like the crazy scoring. It was more fun. I'd be up 60 pts to a team with a Monday game with Luck and Sproles then lose by 20 pts.

It was amazingly fun.

can we do April 20th, 8pm-ish? A thursday

why? The Bills/Browns preseason game will be on ESPN and we will all likely be watching that... and online at the same time. one birds, two bones?

I like the crazy scoring. It was more fun. I'd be up 60 pts to a team with a Monday game with Luck and Sproles then lose by 20 pts.

It was amazingly fun.

why? The Bills/Browns preseason game will be on ESPN and we will all likely be watching that... and online at the same time. one birds, two bones?

Isn't April a little late?

It was amazingly fun.

I like the way this guy thinks. Draft and a game.

It was amazingly fun.

I like the way this guy thinks. Draft and a game.

Good call. Anyone else have a problem with that time? August 20th @8:15 pm EST.

Isn't that 8:15?

We never put up stakes last year, though I'd be willing to consider it if everyone else wants to.

no money. Doesn't make it fun.

And still insist quarter after 8 is more suitable for me. 8:15 is too tight to my evening routine.