PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demaryius Thomas = the ultimate FireChan Peyton Manning repellent.

Every time Peyton throws a TD to Thomas, I get more points for Thomas than he does for Peyton.

I'm going to lose, but for right now, this is hilarious.

EDIT: and he just did it again! I get 2x the points on these passes! :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Demaryius Thomas = the ultimate FireChan Peyton Manning repellent.

Every time Peyton throws a TD to Thomas, I get more points for Thomas than he does for Peyton.

I'm going to lose, but for right now, this is hilarious.

EDIT: and he just did it again! I get 2x the points on these passes! :lol:

I actually lost earlier in the year because Peyton threw 4 TD's all to Julius Thomas. It sucked.

Well I would have beaten everybody else in the league this past week. And yahoo has to do a better job with the business rules that generate their recaps. Even If I had started Eli, I would have still lost by 13. :wallbash: Losing is one thing. Being inaccurately criticized by incompetent business rules is quite another.

However, I am now quite pleased with this team that was once an autodrafted JV squad. More so when Jimmy Graham comes back fully.

I'll bee seeing you all soon.

Trade sent. Fairly big trade offer, too.

Yeah boyst? Montee !@#$ing Ball? You're gonna have to outbid Rob, he made me a better offer.

I'll even throw in one of my players if you offer someone good.

Edited by FireChan

I'd love to get in on the bidding here, but Rivers doesn't help me with my bye week issues. Fleece 'em good, FC!

I'm trying. Boyst is low-balling me like crazy.

He offered Kendall Wright and the second stringer RB on the Bengals for Olsen and Rivers. That makes my team worse.

Edited by FireChan

You're forgetting though, he's offering TJ Graham as well!

I just put in a claim for Da'Rick Rogers, I don't need TJ.

I have a feeling that the second I trade Rivers, Peyton will break both his legs in a freak Nationwide commercial accident.

He offered Kendall Wright and the second stringer RB on the Bengals for Olsen and Rivers. That makes my team worse.

Actually it was fairly good in your favor. JD Hill gets a lot of points in the W/R/T position. and Wright is not bad.

I am trying to find the right mix.

I think I found a decent one. Hill gives you points in the W/R/T position. The Bengals have a consistent and worthwhile offense. Ball is no slouch and Wright has been putting up respectable numbers. This also breaks up your Carolina WR connection because Newton has been struggling and I am unhappy with Cameron and would like to have another opportunity at TE.

I am trying to find the right mix.

I think I found a decent one. Hill gives you points in the W/R/T position. The Bengals have a consistent and worthwhile offense. Ball is no slouch and Wright has been putting up respectable numbers. This also breaks up your Carolina WR connection because Newton has been struggling and I am unhappy with Cameron and would like to have another opportunity at TE.

Hill is a worse play than Vereen, who is my flex. Ball has just lost his job because of his injury, and he'll be in a committee when he returns. Wright is good, but Olsen is better.

I'll give you Bennet and Rivers for Wright.

Hill is a worse play than Vereen, who is my flex. Ball has just lost his job because of his injury, and he'll be in a committee when he returns. Wright is good, but Olsen is better.

I'll give you Bennet and Rivers for Wright.

I already have Forte, Jeffrey and Cutler. Adding Bennett could be suicide.

new offer sent.

Edited by jboyst62