PPP Fantasy Football

Cutler @ NYJ

Jeffrey @ NYJ

Ball @ Sea

Forte @ NYJ

Miller v KC

97 points needed

20 pts per player

I ain't sweatin. But, I thought I benched Andre Johnson for Cooks. Left some points there. I spend maybe 5 minutes looking at info or free agency charts to find my lineup.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PPP FANTASY LEAGUE UPDATE

With three weeks in the books, the League of PPP Gentlemen has a five-way tie for first place. When Boyst heard he was in a five-way, he got far too excited. Week 3 saw a few blowouts and surprises, none more so than the absolute ass-kicking Fred Stiff Arm (aka Gary) delivered to the formerly unbeaten Frozen F*ck Lizards. It wasn't just a win, it was a statement as Gary put up the second highest total of the year with 177 points.

STANDINGS

1. Frozen F*ck Lizards 2-1 466pts

2. FireChan 2-1 441pts

3. Overanalyze 2-1 400pts

4. Ray's Left Hook 2-1 376pts

5. HireChan 2-1 347pts

6. Hazed 1-2 428pts

7. The Moral Crusaders 1-2 404pts

8. Super Nova 1-2 402pts

9. DeathDealers 1-2 400pts

10. Fred's Stiff Arm 1-2 372pts

WEEK 4 GAMES

Frozen F*ck Lizards vs Hazed:

The Lizards continue to spiral in the wake of All Day going All Cray and beating more kids than he has TDs. Forced to rely on a patchwork backfield with Bernard on a bye, the Lizards will struggle against Hazed's dangerous roster. Drew Brees playing Dallas's shaky secondary should give Hazed enough points to squish the Lizards, even with Josh Gordon blazing with Bell and Welker on the sidelines.

Moral Crusaders vs Fred's Stiff Arm:

Rob's Crusaders are facing a tough test as Gary's Stiff Arm has seemingly found the winning formula. Both teams are facing bye week decisions, but the Crusaders find themselves with the opportunity to spring the upset. With Gates should score a lot this week and, with some help from the 9ers D shutting down Foles, the Crusaders could pull off the surprise upset.

Death Dealers vs Super Nova:

OC's Dealers need a win over the exiled Luka's Novas. Both teams are desperate, but losing to an exile would be too much shame for OC to bear. The first week of byes will hurt OC's chances as both D.Thomas and Floyd are out, forcing him to lean on Bowe and Jennings at WR. That's a losing formula, especially when Luka has Megatron going against the JESTS' terrible secondary. This one could get ugly, folks.

FireChan vs Ray's Left Hook:

Fire Chan loses Peyton to the bye week but replaces him with Rivers against the Jags. That might be the best bye week play of the year, and it should keep things interesting against Boyst's Left Hook. Boyst has his share of players on a bye week, but he graced the league with his presence and adjusted his lineup early to compensate. The computer thinks this one will be a blowout, I think it's closer than that. Expect to see Chan make this a game.

Overanalyze vs HireChan:

This should be the game of the week, both teams are 2-1 and both teams are potential championship contenders. However, both teams are facing terrible bye week plays, no one more so than Andrew's Overanalyze. With both AJ Green and Lynch on the shelf, Overanalyze is banking on its deep roster to pull them through. HireChan is relying on Brady rebounding... which, I think we can all agree, makes us hate HireChan. For that reason, I'm going with Overanalyze to pull off the upset.

OK, this is why I hate fantasy. I'm looking forward to a merciless beat down of the Texans on Sunday. My friend is from Houston and I have visions of enjoying his glorious tears as Fred Jackson decimates the Texan defense, and then what do I see. My scumbag opponent, fuggin Gary, has Fred Jackson on his roster. My vicarious glory will now be tempered by the knowledge that it's aiding the enemy. Mother!@#$ing !@#$!

Why am I having to go on the waiver wire to claim a player?

The waiver wire should be down, unless you're trying to pick up a player who was dropped during the weekend. Something like that.

OK, this is why I hate fantasy. I'm looking forward to a merciless beat down of the Texans on Sunday. My friend is from Houston and I have visions of enjoying his glorious tears as Fred Jackson decimates the Texan defense, and then what do I see. My scumbag opponent, fuggin Gary, has Fred Jackson on his roster. My vicarious glory will now be tempered by the knowledge that it's aiding the enemy. Mother!@#$ing !@#$!

I hear you. That is the definite down side to it all. My other league is with family -- all Bills fans for the most part -- and I'm the only one without a Bill on my team (though not for lack of effort). Week in and week out I'm somehow playing a Bill. It gets old.

I signed TJ Graham just to get rid of EJ Manuel.

:nana:

Death Dealers vs Super Nova:

OC's Dealers need a win over the exiled Luka's Novas. Both teams are desperate, but losing to an exile would be too much shame for OC to bear. The first week of byes will hurt OC's chances as both D.Thomas and Floyd are out, forcing him to lean on Bowe and Jennings at WR. That's a losing formula, especially when Luka has Megatron going against the JESTS' terrible secondary. This one could get ugly, folks.

You may want to check again. Bowe is no longer on this team. Neither are a whole bunch of other people.

I've been doing the best I can with an auto-drafted team that didn't pick a RB until the 3rd round. It's my fault they were auto-drafted, but, last week I managed to put up this league's biggest blowout thus far on the board, and that's including overcoming Matty Ice's 29 damn points.

I'm not saying anything, other than: I'm working on it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

You may want to check again. Bowe is no longer on this team. Neither are a whole bunch of other people.

I've been doing the best I can with an auto-drafted team that didn't pick a RB until the 3rd round. It's my fault they were auto-drafted, but, last week I managed to put up this league's biggest blowout thus far on the board, and that's including overcoming Matty Ice's 29 damn points.

I'm not saying anything, other than: I'm working on it.

I sent you a proposal. Maybe a chance to land an RB.