PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PPP Fantasy Football League

Week One Recap

And we're off. .

Weekly Power Rankings out on Thursday...

Holy crap that was funny. :lol: Not sure if 'non-players' are allowed in here but I'll take my chances. Worst case is you all yell at (somebody) me on PPP. You know...just another day at the office.

Greggy....I just had to say the write up was fantastic. This league may turn out to be as entertaining as the real one. Carry on. :beer:

I had to, I just had to.

Seeing I face Fred's Stiff Arm this week I had to rename my team. Call it "The Arms Race I" This **** is going to be more powerful than the Cold War.

It will be fun seeing Greg make comments next week on this one. I know my scrotum was strong but this might be stronger.

Edited by jboyst62

Holy crap that was funny. :lol: Not sure if 'non-players' are allowed in here but I'll take my chances. Worst case is you all yell at (somebody) me on PPP. You know...just another day at the office.

Greggy....I just had to say the write up was fantastic. This league may turn out to be as entertaining as the real one. Carry on. :beer:

:beer: All are welcome into this thread! Appreciate it.

Olsen, yes but KB is already a big target down there in Carolina.

Bennett - I would be heavily invested in the Bears, with Forte, Jeffrey and Cutler already on my roster.

I have Indy's rising TE to return you a TE - Dwayne Allen.

Olsen for Cordarelle and Allen straight up?

2 points for Torrey Smith. 2 !@#$ing points. Joe Fucco didn't so much as look at him all night. Apparently he's got some kind of Bon Joviesque man crush on Scumbag Steve Smith. I didn't know I could hate another man as much as I hate Joe Fucco, except for TGregg. Joe Fucco should be burned alive and left to die on an ant hill. !@#$ing piece of monkey ****.

2 points for Torrey Smith. 2 !@#$ing points. Joe Fucco didn't so much as look at him all night. Apparently he's got some kind of Bon Joviesque man crush on Scumbag Steve Smith. I didn't know I could hate another man as much as I hate Joe Fucco, except for TGregg. Joe Fucco should be burned alive and left to die on an ant hill. !@#$ing piece of monkey ****.

:lol: :lol:

i didn't even pay attention to my lineup this weekend and still kicked my opps butt, i got lucky, i guess that i had a weaker foe.

i was at the game, saw updates on the board and thought damn, none of my guys are making highlights or being shown on the board, i'm screwed. guess not.

Write up is forthcoming. Have something due today I'm trying to get done first, but it was another great week in PPP Fantasy Football. More to come.

I am unhappy Fred Stiff Arm couldn't take out a wife beater. I would have got crushed had I not go lucky. I was at the game and could give a crap about FF when I'm with family and at the game. I had looked earlier and saw I had a lesser opponent so I didn't fret much. Edited by jboyst62

I am unhappy Fred Stiff Arm couldn't take out a wife beater. I would have got crushed had I not go lucky. I was at the game and could give a crap about FF when I'm with family and at the game. I had looked earlier and saw I had a lesser opponent so I didn't fret much.

too many points on the bench.!!! :wallbash: