PPP Fantasy Football

I'm down a league this year and seeing a thread on the main wall made me wonder about this possibility. Here's the skinny:

10 to 12 man league, PPR. Because it's PPP, there will be trash talking and weekly write ups wherein the trash talking would escalate.

If you're interested, let me know on here and with a PM.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for making it interesting. But we could also keep it PPP specific and have the weekly winners get to pick the losers' avatars on top of cash. Lots of possibilities with this rag-tag group of miscreants.

How about something along the lines of: all participants, with the exception of the league winner, have to add to their signature, in red, bold, comic sans, size 14 font: "(league winner) is far more intelligent than I am, and I defer to his superior opinons on all issues." for an entire year.

How about something along the lines of: all participants, with the exception of the league winner, have to add to their signature, in red, bold, comic sans, size 14 font: "(league winner) is far more intelligent than I am, and I defer to his superior opinons on all issues." for an entire year.

This is the kind of thing I like... Once we fill out the league we'll decide the stakes, but I think some form of board humiliation is in order...

1. Yours Truly

2. TYTT

3. FireChan

4. Hazed

5. Jboyst

Coming along. Good stuff.

I hate to break this to you.

This list has been bugging me mostly because of the first guy on it. I looked the dude up in the member list and he doesn't even exist. I think this whole thing is some sort of a scam. It will be interesting to see how this all turns out.

I hate to break this to you.

This list has been bugging me mostly because of the first guy on it. I looked the dude up in the member list and he doesn't even exist. I think this whole thing is some sort of a scam. It will be interesting to see how this all turns out.

He uses an alias. It's all good.

He uses an alias. It's all good.

Please tell me he isn't a Nigerian prince claiming to enter fantasy football leagues just for the fun but he loses a lot of money and then he asks for your paypal password. Tell me that didn't happen.

Please tell me he isn't a Nigerian prince claiming to enter fantasy football leagues just for the fun but he loses a lot of money and then he asks for your paypal password. Tell me that didn't happen.

He didn't trust paypal. Said they were all schemers. We used Western Union.