PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am projected to only lose 2 more games this season looking at matchups. I think it goes thru 13 weeks. If I win this matchup I'll have 3 losses. Hmm. I got lucky.

Weren't you projected to beat me by 20 this week, but now you're staring at a slim 7 point lead when I have one player left to play?

Ruh Roh.

I sent you a proposal. Maybe a chance to land an RB.

Sorry dude. It was a reasonable offer. I appreciate it. But I just can't do that one, largely because of what I think will happen with the RBs I have.

ill throw in TJ Graham

...Too soon?

Per the yahoo recaps(which are almost as funny as GreggT's):

"The 53.00 points by the RBs on DeathDealers was the season-high for combined points from the position."

EDIT: and I had Sproles in for Ivory, which I knew was stupid, but I thought Sproles would catch SF on a fluke TD or something. Anyhow, if I had Ivory in there, it's 57 points.

So, there you go. Also, I like this little tidbit:

"With 20.60 points, Jimmy Graham had the fourth-highest TE score of the week and the 10th-best TE score in the league this season."

and, this one is just to rub it in:

"The 16.90 points scored by Rueben Randle, who DeathDealers picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 12.25 by 38.0%."

I realize I would have lost to other posters, however, I did have my top 2 WRs on bye. And, again, all I'm saying is: I'm working on it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Per the yahoo recaps(which are almost as funny as GreggT's):

"The 53.00 points by the RBs on DeathDealers was the season-high for combined points from the position."

So, there you go. Also, I like this little tidbit:

"With 20.60 points, Jimmy Graham had the fourth-highest TE score of the week and the 10th-best TE score in the league this season."

and, this one is just to rub it in:

"The 16.90 points scored by Rueben Randle, who DeathDealers picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 12.25 by 38.0%."

I realize I would have lost to other posters, however, I did have my top 2 WRs on bye. And, again, all I'm saying is: I'm working on it.

I need Jimmy Graham - because my TE's are not getting it done. Monte Ball is not making me happy.

I would have gained a lot more then you and I knew that. I was just hoping you'd have bit on it.

I need Jimmy Graham - because my TE's are not getting it done. Monte Ball is not making me happy.

I would have gained a lot more then you and I knew that. I was just hoping you'd have bit on it.

Did you wonder why my original response was so gracious?

;)

What is it about Cincy under the big lights? If that game is played at 1pm, that defense runs Brady, and the offense, which moved the ball up and down the field against the Pats in the first half, doesn't choke over and over.

But, no, it had to be played in prime time, which means I had to lose.

It's inexplicable. Highly statistically improbable, that a team that is ususally good(4-0 prior) can have such a consistent, yearly problem with night games.

FireChan is sitting this week where I was last week - his whole team has played, he has the lead, and now he can only watch and hope he can hang on to that lead only to watch it slowly dwindle as the cold hard reality of an agonizing defeat at the hands of Rob's House washes over him.

Suck it, !@#$!

FireChan is sitting this week where I was last week - his whole team has played, he has the lead, and now he can only watch and hope he can hang on to that lead only to watch it slowly dwindle as the cold hard reality of an agonizing defeat at the hands of Rob's House washes over him.

Suck it, !@#$!

I ain't even scared.

HireChan killed it. Dude left his TE and W/R/T in the lineup despite bye week and still outscored everyone else this week.

His bench TE - Jordan Reed scored 17.2 points and his bench WR's Cooper (10.9) and Decker (17.4) killed it. His bench RB - Tate scored 19.8 points.

Lets just say he guessed, he'd have got like 30 more points and over 200.

I'd have beat everyone else in this league handily this week. I pulled TE Cameron at the last minute. He scored 21.2. Fug.