PPP Fantasy Football

Love it. 8 teams in, 3 from last year still outstanding.

We'd like to get 12 if possible, so there's at least one spot open to anyone out there wanting to give it a go.

That said, let's talk draft dates. I picked 8/21 (a friday) at 6pm EST. Does that work for most people time wise?

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd like to get 12 if possible, so there's at least one spot open to anyone out there wanting to give it a go.

That said, let's talk draft dates. I picked 8/21 (a friday) at 6pm EST. Does that work for most people time wise?

Any time works for me. Last year I confused my two draft times, and I ended up with autodrafted RG3 @ #1. Massive irony, since I laughed at that trade day 1 as yet another Redskins F up, and then rejoiced: because the Rams pissed away the results to us...and by way of Kiko, we now have Shady F'ing McCoy, EJ, Goodwin, and Gragg, in return for Tavon Austin and a JAG safety.

I'm still trying to process the coincidence/fate/assclownery.

No. This year, I will draft my own team, and I don't care if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

Excellente

get his ass in here. his cocky ass swagger will piss the uptight neo-cons off.

jTxB7XBTE.jpeg

I'm in if there's a spot. Pm me details and when do I collect the ring ?

Just sent the email to Ryan. If there's an issue with the link, let me know. That leaves us with 9 teams in, 3 outstanding from last season (Hazed, Over Analyze, and HireChan). If those folks aren't interested this year we will open them up next week for any takers.

who was who? i don't remember

I haven't read up. if there are any spots available I'd be interested

PM sent.

who was who? i don't remember

Hazed and Amused is the only poster I know of the three remaining. I forget who HireChan was (his name is hidden on the site), ditto with Overanalyze (andrew).

Could you explain the difference?

I am me and am good at a lot of things but FF is not one. The Googlebot is quite adept at anything analytical and able to access information you can't. He does not get bored with such things like I do. There are lots of other differences but that as far as FF goes those are the important ones.

With Mr. Dante joining us, it looks like PPP now has a full 12 man fantasy league.

The draft is set for Friday August 21st at 6pm EST. This date can still be moved (only for the next couple days) so if people have a conflict or want to make the draft a bit earlier or later in the day let me know. I chose 6pm on a Friday because I figured it gave people enough time to draft between work and enjoying their Friday night.

We can also talk scoring changes if anyone has any suggestions. (Last season our scoring was bonkers -- PPR with bonuses which made the final scores quite high -- but we can talk about changing things up.

With Mr. Dante joining us, it looks like PPP now has a full 12 man fantasy league.

The draft is set for Friday August 21st at 6pm EST. This date can still be moved (only for the next couple days) so if people have a conflict or want to make the draft a bit earlier or later in the day let me know. I chose 6pm on a Friday because I figured it gave people enough time to draft between work and enjoying their Friday night.

We can also talk scoring changes if anyone has any suggestions. (Last season our scoring was bonkers -- PPR with bonuses which made the final scores quite high -- but we can talk about changing things up.

I'll be on the road, and likely won't be home until around 7 PM on Friday the 21st