PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but who are you?

I'm not the guy touting Carlos Hyde as the untouchable.

I'm the guy who should be 2-0, but am letting jboyst off the hook with the romo injury.

That's the resume for now. I'm short handed w Alex Smith the rest of the way pending a qb trade.

Whole effing league gets a big break while I lose my Antonio Ramiro Romo.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'm not the guy touting Carlos Hyde as the untouchable.

I'm the guy who should be 2-0, but am letting jboyst off the hook with the romo injury.

That's the resume for now. I'm short handed w Alex Smith the rest of the way pending a qb trade.

Whole effing league gets a big break while I lose my Antonio Ramiro Romo.

Ah, so you're inquiring after Hyde? Or would you just like to touch him?

Losing my 2nd rounder(Jordy Nelson) 2 days after the damn draft(can we draft after the last preseason game next year, like everybody else in the F'ing world?), means once again I have to scrap all season to get points. If I get 6 wins again this year, it will be a miracle.

As such, my entire team is on the block, including Aaron Rodgers and Cam Newton(I don't care what Yahoo says, they are all on the block. All serious offers will be considered.)

WTF else can I do?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

So, I don't expect to lose any time soon looking at the schedule.

But, it is funny because when i do I cannot wait until someone exclaims that Bruce Jenners !@#$ got punished this weekend. Or to that affect, that is.

signed randle last minute because i was feeling shaky on decker. could have kept decker in my lineup, but don't need to... randle doing good for me.

hey Chimp or is it Chump? Hazed, either way, you're going down.

There is no way to escape Bruce Jenners !@#$.

Edited by Boyst62

I can probably remedy that as commish -- so long as people don't have an issue with it.

I take no issue with that, assuming one caveat: doing something nearly irretrievably stupid with your own roster, which requires a Commisioner to intervene and wipe your ass for you from this day forth shall be known as "boysting". Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Seconded.

All in favor?

Oh and I have no idea why I am so bad at this league, when I am kicking ass in my other ones. I totally screwed up last week. 2 weeks before my bench almost outscored my team. I think it's time to go full Costanza with this team.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

All in favor?

Oh and I have no idea why I am so bad at this league, when I am kicking ass in my other ones. I totally screwed up last week. 2 weeks before my bench almost outscored my team. I think it's time to go full Costanza with this team.

Can I vote present?

Just kidding,

Aye

I can probably remedy that as commish -- so long as people don't have an issue with it.

that'd be great!

i've been managing my team from my cell phone, been busy with a new job which is !@#$ing awesome. i'm killin' it there.

I take no issue with that, assuming one caveat: doing something nearly irretrievably stupid with your own roster, which requires a Commisioner to intervene and wipe your ass for you from this day forth shall be known as "boysting".

thirded