PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With VJax hurt, Evans is gonna get a billion targets. No thanks.

fair enough. Feel free to consider a counter to get an RB

Anyone wanting Chris Johnson, Ellington, stewart with randle at WR... make an offer. I have solid RB'S and you guys need a chance to catch me.

I sent an offer to Geno's Jaw. Who is that?

I would consider moving Eric Decker with one of the guys mentioned above to get a top notch WR.

Kendall Wright for CJ2K

whats the word on Wrights knee?

Edited by Boyst62

Gary, offer sent, as well.

Trade offer put up jb.

Get ready for a 2nd half asswhooping, courtesy of Gurley and Carr.

I ain't giving up Freeman, you're insane.

Genius is TYTT I think.

Wrights knee is tight, but he's not out. Mariota loves him as his #1 target though.

give me 24 hours to get back to this, want to think on it a little. scared with marriota out and mettenberg in, but he's a good target. just want to upgrade my WR position with Decker being gimpy and the position being weak.

I have Vernon Davis, hopefully he lights it up this week. I would trade him for a pack of gum, if so.

Gary, offer sent, as well.

I ain't giving up Freeman, you're insane.

give me 24 hours to get back to this, want to think on it a little. scared with marriota out and mettenberg in, but he's a good target. just want to upgrade my WR position with Decker being gimpy and the position being weak.

I have Vernon Davis, hopefully he lights it up this week. I would trade him for a pack of gum, if so.

Mettenberger slings it though jb.

Who is desperate enough to get on the Gabbert train this weekend?

OC I think you need a spark.

Blow it out your ass. I was screwed when I lost Jordy Nelson. That was #17 overall value: gone.

I've done OK. I got Gary Barnidge before it was cool. So, this ain't about my fantasy skills, or drafting 12 in a 14 team league. This is about the league drafting too early. I ain't gonna win. But, I am going to be tough to play against for the rest of the year. Mark it down.

But, um, I did just get beat by 100 pts last wsek. :doh::lol:

Anyone want to take a chance on Vernon Davis? I maybe willing to part with Forte as a package for a good runner.

Some y'all need a TE. He could be a gamer.

Also, maybe Davis and Marshall for a move up the WR. AJ Green, please.