Know anyone with a disease? Read this

see magox post dumbass. This "stoner" bought a business that made 50k and 3 years later makes 120k. Stfu and hit me up if you need a loan. I know you haven't reached those levels with that peabrain attached to that fat neck. Try again idiot. Your mocking skills are horrendous by the way, been taking classes from BBB ?

It's pretty cool having a stalker. One who makes up background stories, motivations, and false narratives is even better...........They love me. They really love me!

No, Ryan is almost as fanatical as Bob in Michigan where it pertains to weed. He's the first to defend its use and coincidently is always talking in the Shoutbox about food. I think he is a stoner, not because he occasionally smokes weed but because he seems consumed by its use. Oh, and he also says some pretty stupid **** sometimes.

Sometimes? All I knew was the stupid **** being said. Luckily, for Ryan, it turns out he's a stoner and he can blame at least part of that on the pot.

The marijuana industry is storming Capitol Hill Thursday in a push for legalization.

The National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) is demanding marijuana legalization, tax cuts and banking access as part of a fly-in lobbying day with some 150 pot business owners.

The pot business owners will speak with lawmakers from both sides of the aisle in an effort to build momentum for marijuana-related amendments in government spending bills.

They were joined by a handful of pot-friendly House Democrats, including Reps. Earl Blumenauer (Ore.), Jared Polis (Colo.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes-Norton (D.C.).

“It is smoked all over the United States,” Norton told supporters at a rally to kick off the lobbying day. "Unlike alcohol, people can outgrow marijuana, and it doesn’t ruin their lives — and yet we don’t keep people from drinking themselves to death.”

In recent years, lawmakers from both sides of the aisle have been more receptive to marijuana reform, with the House passing various amendments to government spending bills that would break down barriers.

Despite a growing interest from some GOP lawmakers, many Republicans remain opposed to marijuana reform. This has stalled the pot movement.

“It’s only a matter of time,” Polis said at the rally.

http://thehill.com/regulation/279705-pot-dealers-storm-capitol-hill

• 2 weeks later...

Whooda thunk it

Any speculation on the first mutation pot triggers? My guess would be it renders the addict incapable of criticizing pot usage.

Ah performer, if only the study were true ... and if only both your parents were heavy cannabis consumers, we might have gotten lucky and you would have died in childhood.

Alas your 'gotcha article' is rubbish....again

As John Oliver talked about, you should look for the study underlying the sensational headline. Under this article you find not a cancer researcher as you might have thought, but lo and behold, another addiction 'expert', this one from Australia. The addiction experts have a financial interest in keeping cannabis illegal. Keep that in mind when analyzing their studies.

Take a look at his slide show describing his 'study' and see if you can spot the logical flaws. He works by distracting you with a barrage of studies while he slides in his faulty assertions of causality. I especially like the slide that shows cannabis 'associated with' a long list of cancers. He then admits that some of the studies show positive outcomes related to cannabis use and cancer. In other words, some of the studies showed that the cannabis helped the cancer patient. It is a bit misleading then to include that study on the slide, don't you think?

http://audioslides.elsevier.com/ViewerSmall.aspx?doi=10.1016/j.mrfmmm.2016.05.002&Source=0&resumeTime=0&resumeSlideIndex=2&width=800&height=639

see magox post dumbass. This "stoner" bought a business that made 50k and 3 years later makes 120k. Stfu and hit me up if you need a loan. I know you haven't reached those levels with that peabrain attached to that fat neck. Try again idiot. Your mocking skills are horrendous by the way, been taking classes from BBB ?

Just think though. If you weren't a stoner and didn't spend 30 minutes every day deciding between the cool ranch or nacho cheese that 120k would have likely been 240k.

Medical Cannabis Bill moving in Ohio Legislature. Fall cannabis ballot initiative still moving ahead.

http://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/cbt-051016-medical-marijuana-bill-ohio-representatives/

From the article

H.B. 523 would allow patients with qualifying medical conditions to buy and use medical marijuana with recommendation from their state-licensed physicians, according to Cleveland.com. It would allow vaping, but not smoking. The rules and regulations surrounding the program would be written by a nine-member commission within two years of the bill becoming law. The state would issue licenses for growing, testing, processing and selling medical marijuana.

I got to ask you Bob what good does my "medicine" do me if I can only use it here in CA?

Ah performer, if only the study were true ... and if only both your parents were heavy cannabis consumers, we might have gotten lucky and you would have died in childhood.

Alas your 'gotcha article' is rubbish....again

As John Oliver talked about, you should look for the study underlying the sensational headline. Under this article you find not a cancer researcher as you might have thought, but lo and behold, another addiction 'expert', this one from Australia. The addiction experts have a financial interest in keeping cannabis illegal. Keep that in mind when analyzing their studies.

Take a look at his slide show describing his 'study' and see if you can spot the logical flaws. He works by distracting you with a barrage of studies while he slides in his faulty assertions of causality. I especially like the slide that shows cannabis 'associated with' a long list of cancers. He then admits that some of the studies show positive outcomes related to cannabis use and cancer. In other words, some of the studies showed that the cannabis helped the cancer patient. It is a bit misleading then to include that study on the slide, don't you think?

http://audioslides.elsevier.com/ViewerSmall.aspx?doi=10.1016/j.mrfmmm.2016.05.002&Source=0&resumeTime=0&resumeSlideIndex=2&width=800&height=639

Way to prove my point about smoking pot squelching your ability to criticize pot. Then you work in a little paranoia about the authors, a John Oliver reference and wishing death on someone. That's the pot superfecta right there.

Your question, what good does the medicine do me if I can't use it away from home, was running through my mind as I sat locked in the back seat of a police car recently. A routine traffic stop in a non medical cannabis state by a K-9 unit got me in hot water in a hurry. I was locked in the police car, my vehicle was thoroughly searched by 5 officers, and I was read my Miranda rights.

I got to ask you Bob what good does my "medicine" do me if I can only use it here in CA?

Since my plan was to be traveling for 3 weeks, I had about an ounce - 4 strains in separate baggies. This was bad as police historically have claimed that several baggies implied drug sales. I also had all sorts of cannabis paraphernalia - pipe, papers, vaporizor, etc. Worst case scenarios were running through my head. I was thinking I could likely avoid jail time but it could cost over $25K depending on if they seized my car or not.

Fortunately I did not have much cash on me or I would have lost it on the spot. Luckily I was told that I wasn't a 'big fish'. They let me go....without my topical cannabis/coconut oil and without my 4 strains. For a while I had to fall back on prescription medicine, including opiates. While effective, I was soon reminded why I chose cannabis medicine originally.

We are in the midst of prohibition repeal. It is state by state. It is very messy. Many unfortunate patients are getting caught up in the judicial wringer on a daily basis. Clearly I hope for changes to the cannabis possession rules ASAP. They are left over from the days before cannabis was considered medicine. Imagine having your prescription medicines confiscated simply because you were traveling to an out of state funeral. Doesn't seem right, does it?

Your choice of medicine is a very personal choice. While it should be a matter of what works best, Individual circumstances, such as frequent air travel or pain management contracts, often dictate these options for very many, unfortunately.

Your question, what good does the medicine do me if I can't use it away from home, was running through my mind as I sat locked in the back seat of a police car recently. A routine traffic stop in a non medical cannabis state by a K-9 unit got me in hot water in a hurry. I was locked in the police car, my vehicle was thoroughly searched by 5 officers, and I was read my Miranda rights.

Since my plan was to be traveling for 3 weeks, I had about an ounce - 4 strains in separate baggies. This was bad as police historically have claimed that several baggies implied drug sales. I also had all sorts of cannabis paraphernalia - pipe, papers, vaporizor, etc. Worst case scenarios were running through my head. I was thinking I could likely avoid jail time but it could cost over $25K depending on if they seized my car or not.

Fortunately I did not have much cash on me or I would have lost it on the spot. Luckily I was told that I wasn't a 'big fish'. They let me go....without my topical cannabis/coconut oil and without my 4 strains. For a while I had to fall back on prescription medicine, including opiates. While effective, I was soon reminded why I chose cannabis medicine originally.

We are in the midst of prohibition repeal. It is state by state. It is very messy. Many unfortunate patients are getting caught up in the judicial wringer on a daily basis. Clearly I hope for changes to the cannabis possession rules ASAP. They are left over from the days before cannabis was considered medicine. Imagine having your prescription medicines confiscated simply because you were traveling to an out of state funeral. Doesn't seem right, does it?

Your choice of medicine is a very personal choice. While it should be a matter of what works best, Individual circumstances, such as frequent air travel or pain management contracts, often dictate these options for very many, unfortunately.

Perfect example that smoking pot makes you do really stupid ****. Good job. :rolleyes:

The only stupid thing I've seen is your reply

Seriously?? He knows it's illegal to transport marijuana to non-medical states. So he loads up with an oz (that's a lot of weed for three weeks!) with all sorts of paraphernalia and gets busted and lucky he didn't get thrown in jail and fined. But I'm the stupid one. Got it.

Seriously?? He knows it's illegal to transport marijuana to non-medical states. So he loads up with an oz (that's a lot of weed for three weeks!) with all sorts of paraphernalia and gets busted and lucky he didn't get thrown in jail and fined. But I'm the stupid one. Got it.

He wrote all that out and you insulted him. Pretty lame of you

He wrote all that out and you insulted him. Pretty lame of you

You calling me out for insulting someone is one of your funnier posts. I'll remember that when you insult someone for a hell of a lot less.

I think anyone who knowingly commits a potential felony needs to be called out on the stupidity of it.