What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Lots of Trump voters in Chicago I guess.

We're talking about the nazi Texas shooter. Keep up. 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Maybe.  Where is the Nashville manifesto?

Ibid. 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Leftists.  The fault of leftist Maoists yes

Oh I would LOVE to hear your elaboration on this one. "Well this neonazi just killed 9 people, had hoards of nazi stuff and posted regularly about how much he hated minorities, but it's my imaginary communist enemy's fault"

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Focusing on outliers to hold your false view while you make sure you and yours are miles from where the majority of shootings happen. 

Your just parroting everytown with some attempts at insults thrown in.

It's generic 

We are talking about this specific neonazi shooter right now. Keep up. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah, we really do have an issue with paranoid shitheel conservatives with the trigger discipline of a methhead. 

Take the guns away from these people. 

Wtf are you talking about, it's blatantly obvious this guy was a neonazi

The rise of neonazis within the right wing who have decided that society has collapsed and it's the fault of anyone outside of a WASP. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-08-14/the-kkk-is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

roughyl 3000 members give or take right now.  totally exploding with members. do you want to talk facts based in reality?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-08-14/the-kkk-is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

roughyl 3000 members give or take right now.  totally exploding with members. do you want to talk facts based in reality?

You think nazis can't be nazis unless they're in the KKK?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

i actually tried googling neo nazis and jef schoep came up and his group is dead and he hadthe largest one. So it seems the opposite is happening despite what you say. I'd be very open to learning more though. You also said that conservatives have the problem of being violent but why do you never realize the amount of mass shootings that occur on a daily basis not based in conservative politics? why don't youlearn about that?

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

you realize you do this every time there is a shooting right? you claim one side has a problem. we point out the facts and then we repeat the conversation. why don't you learn more about the topic instead of having stupid hot takes?  you will look smarter and will in fact be smarter

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I mean there are as many Nazi Democrats in power across the country.  

Those Nazis are the biggest threat to the country.  

They think you have to yell “white power!” to be a Nazi?   Which btw, white Democrats absolutely do - usually in the form of segregated housing.  But they do it.  

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

We're talking about the nazi Texas shooter. Keep up. 

Ibid. 

Oh I would LOVE to hear your elaboration on this one. "Well this neonazi just killed 9 people, had hoards of nazi stuff and posted regularly about how much he hated minorities, but it's my imaginary communist enemy's fault"

We are talking about this specific neonazi shooter right now. Keep up. 

The Nazi one or the cartel one?  Lol, Nazis. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Do you think calling people nazis as throwing stones?

I generally try to avoid calling people Nazis as it’s rarely warranted and normalizes Nazism. 

However, a guy with Nazi tattoos posting Nazi things is fair game to call a Nazi 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I mean there are as many Nazi Democrats in power across the country.  

Those Nazis are the biggest threat to the country.  

They think you have to yell “white power!” to be a Nazi?   Which btw, white Democrats absolutely do - usually in the form of segregated housing.  But they do it.  

Oh yeah it's definitely modern day democrats fighting for segregated housing uh huh. 

Have you ever tried a political ideology that isn't simply abject contrarianism? 

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

The Nazi one or the cartel one?  Lol, Nazis. 

You deny this mall shooter was a nazi, then?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

JFC 

People like this guy will go to prison for the rest of his life and should. This moron's actions does not reflect the rest of gun owners in America. 

Amandeep Singh, who killed two teenagers outside NYC, should not reflect the rest of the Indian-Americans, car owners or people who have a drink or two every so often. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/amandeep-singh-accused-of-wrong-way-drunk-driving-that-killed-ethan-falkowitz-and-drew-hassenbein/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The ‘Right Wing Death Squad’ wants to NORMALIZE this so bad.

No fkn way.

Normalize murder?  Unreal.   

And why is this post in the politics thread?  

I don’t see any posts from you about anyone shot in Chicago or assaulted on the Subway because they’re white.  

This is more Bill deflecting from what it is his species is actually normalizing.  

Far right Nazis don’t have a monopoly on crazy in America.  But you should be armed in the event anyone were to shoot at or attack you.

Didn’t see any Bill posts on this?  Nothing.   

Where is the Nashville manifesto btw?

Libs want to know everything about mass shooters - but oddly not the Nashville one.  

Not a peep.  Makes you question if their “concern” over your safety is genuine or political.   

Seems very political.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

People like this guy will go to prison for the rest of his life and should. This moron's actions does not reflect the rest of gun owners in America. 

Amandeep Singh, who killed two teenagers outside NYC, should not reflect the rest of the Indian-Americans, car owners or people who have a drink or two every so often. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/amandeep-singh-accused-of-wrong-way-drunk-driving-that-killed-ethan-falkowitz-and-drew-hassenbein/

More guns = More gun deaths 

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

hundreds of mass shootings, thousands of violent shootings every year.

the anti-second crowd will do anything to keep the focus on the outliers and emotions to push the agenda.

Says the freaks worried about trans and LGTBQ.

These idiots NEVER f'n think.

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What would be worse, no cars or no guns? 

Irrelevant 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Says the freaks worried about trans and LGTBQ.

These idiots NEVER f'n think.

No one cares if you want to dress up like J. Edgar Hoover. No one cares if you make out with your boyfriend in front of your wife's boyfriend. 

What most conservatives want? Don't need to push it on us... don't need to teach it to 4 year olds. Don't need to have a stupid parade. We aren't having parades about heterosexuals'. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1