What is better, no guns, or more guns?

If you somehow had the misfortune to have never heard of Harry Sisson before today, don’t feel too bad about it.

We, too, were unfamiliar with his body of work. Which seems to consist of posting stuff on TikTok and YouTube and thinking that he’s enriching society when really he’s just informing society how ridiculously lame he is.

Exhibit A:

So Harry Sisson shot a gun and it scared the crap out of him. Noted. He’s very clear about his experience.

What he’s a lot less clear on is why any gun rights advocates should give even half a crap about his experience. Unless he was forced at gunpoint to hold a gun, we’re really not sure what message he’s trying to get across. Other than that he’s probably doing everyone else a huge favor by deciding not to carry.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/04/14/20-year-old-content-creator-knows-we-need-more-gun-control-after-he-shot-a-gun-and-it-scared-him/

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

If you somehow had the misfortune to have never heard of Harry Sisson before today, don’t feel too bad about it.

We, too, were unfamiliar with his body of work. Which seems to consist of posting stuff on TikTok and YouTube and thinking that he’s enriching society when really he’s just informing society how ridiculously lame he is.

Exhibit A:

So Harry Sisson shot a gun and it scared the crap out of him. Noted. He’s very clear about his experience.

What he’s a lot less clear on is why any gun rights advocates should give even half a crap about his experience. Unless he was forced at gunpoint to hold a gun, we’re really not sure what message he’s trying to get across. Other than that he’s probably doing everyone else a huge favor by deciding not to carry.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/04/14/20-year-old-content-creator-knows-we-need-more-gun-control-after-he-shot-a-gun-and-it-scared-him/

Maybe the most 'beta male' I've ever seen. 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/13/2023 at 12:15 PM, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You are literally whining in this post. If you believe that the government and experts were truthful and did a good job with covid, that's your opinion. As time goes on, it seems they were way off base, or purposely misleading the public.

Mocking whining is not whining.

During covid I kept my head down and life moved on.  Wasn't a fan of what we did but I know we were doing and did did better than most countries.   Wearing a mask sucked.  Getting sketchy shots sucked.  I trusted those that knew better.   I regret nothing.   I could be one of the swine herds that advocate for meds that don't work but....why?  

My point is that if you expected our response to be perfect your nuts.  Mistakes were always going to be made and will if we suffer through another.   Even in retrospect we can't say what would have been a perfect approach.  Probably isn't one.

11 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Mocking whining is not whining.

During covid I kept my head down and life moved on.  Wasn't a fan of what we did but I know we were doing and did did better than most countries.   Wearing a mask sucked.  Getting sketchy shots sucked.  I trusted those that knew better.   I regret nothing.   I could be one of the swine herds that advocate for meds that don't work but....why?  

My point is that if you expected our response to be perfect your nuts.  Mistakes were always going to be made and will if we suffer through another.   Even in retrospect we can't say what would have been a perfect approach.  Probably isn't one.

Do you believe that COVID 19 came from the Chinese lab? And do you believe that the US was funding research at that lab?

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

Do you believe that COVID 19 came from the Chinese lab? And do you believe that the US was funding research at that lab?

Probably came from there.   Don't think it was 100% determined last I checked. 

Research was done there that we funded, on covid19 though?  Not sure.  

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Probably came from there.   Don't think it was 100% determined last I checked. 

Research was done there that we funded, on covid19 though?  Not sure.  

That it came from the lab will never be proven because the Chinese destroyed the market so no investigation could be done. As for what we were funding, I do believe it was COVID related and we knew from early 2020 that it was unlikely to harm children anymore than the flu but we still shut down schools for all that time. The government response was not just imperfect, it was terrible. The fact that Sweden has better has better numbers than we do states that our response did more damage than the virus. As for my distain for Fauci, the fact is he should have been more forthcoming with the facts that we had interests in that lab and not have been one of the liars that it was a conspiracy theory.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

That it came from the lab will never be proven because the Chinese destroyed the market so no investigation could be done. As for what we were funding, I do believe it was COVID related and we knew from early 2020 that it was unlikely to harm children anymore than the flu but we still shut down schools for all that time. The government response was not just imperfect, it was terrible. The fact that Sweden has better has better numbers than we do states that our response did more damage than the virus. As for my distain for Fauci, the fact is he should have been more forthcoming with the facts that we had interests in that lab and not have been one of the liars that it was a conspiracy theory.

image.thumb.jpeg.6f8c4be2f566ed9c51040af0d6517b07.jpeg

Just now, BillStime said:

Ok - big fn deal - when is the last time we went thru an unknown pandemic 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32387617/#:~:text=Abstract,since the 1918 flu pandemic.

It is the 5th since Spanish flu a century ago, so about once every 20 years. We had H1N1 and Sars that I remember. Dude your memory sucks if you forgot those. As a reminder AIDS is a pandemic that is continuing and has killed more than COVID. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32387617/#:~:text=Abstract,since the 1918 flu pandemic.

It is the 5th since Spanish flu a century ago, so about once every 20 years. We had H1N1 and Sars that I remember. Dude your memory sucks if you forgot those. As a reminder AIDS is a pandemic that is continuing and has killed more than COVID. 

Lmao - so why did Trump !@#$ it up so bad?

Maybe if he didn’t ignore his intelligence in Oct/Nov 2019 maybe things would have been different?

Instead the POS denied and lied.

get over yourself