Camp's about to start! Anybody miss Stevie?

eball

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just stating facts. I love Woods' potential. I'm just sick of some fans putting down a solid player.

I loved our offseason. The only move I truly hated was getting rid of Stevie. And I think we are underestimating having a "leader" like Mike Williams as your most veteran wr.

May i interject on this point please ?

Thank you good Man

C.Biscuit 97

I sure as heck dont expect Mike Williams to be a leader. I might be mighty surprised if the Bills do either. I might suspect they drafted for the next WR who can lead that group. Mike Williams can talk about how to win , and about success in the NFL , sure.

He might talk longer about what not to do though HA !

I still think Stevie had enough of the Bills. Good trooper but after he lost Fitz , the tide turned .

Mike Williams could very well become a leader. Let's not forget; he's still a relatively young man with room for growth and maturity. Perhaps a change in scenery and coming into a team with a lack of leadership and veterans will prompt him to step it up.

As far as Stevie goes, I loved the guy as a Bill and I hope he kicks ass in SF. It was his time to go. It was Buffalo's time to move on without him. I know he has productive years left, but I think the move was necessary.

Honestly, I hope this turns out to be a win-win-win-win (Williams-Johnson-Bills-Niners) situation.

His drops started to wear on me as well as his antics, but why wouldn't you want him on this team as a #3??

jist this morning WGR was talking about how scary our WRs look. That our top 4 might be one of the best in the league with Watkins, Woods, Williams, and Goodwin. All I could do was shake my head and think about what could have been had we kept Stevie and had a great top 5. Warren Moon and the run n gun Oulers would have creamed in their pants for that lineup.

His drops started to wear on me as well as his antics, but why wouldn't you want him on this team as a #3??

BECAUSE of the drops. 2 big ones last year loomed large in 2 losses. The Falcons one took the wind out of our sails and we layed an egg in Tampa Bay the following week. This may be OK on a 4-12 or 6-10 team. We hope to do better.

Do we really want to take the chance that in the last game of the season with a playoff berth at stake that he won't drop the biggest one of his career so far? I don't. And evidently neither does Coach Marrone.

BECAUSE of the drops. 2 big ones last year loomed large in 2 losses. The Falcons one took the wind out of our sails and we layed an egg in Tampa Bay the following week. This may be OK on a 4-12 or 6-10 team. We hope to do better.

Do we really want to take the chance that in the last game of the season with a playoff berth at stake that he won't drop the biggest one of his career so far? I don't. And evidently neither does Coach Marrone.

Don't be silly. Those were God's fault.

hiw is it that Chandler never Reciever any fault for his drop?

Or EJ for being in his first game ever and leading Stevie so far that Manute Bol wouldn't have been able to reach that one?

hiw is it that Chandler never Reciever any fault for his drop?

Or EJ for being in his first game ever and leading Stevie so far that Manute Bol wouldn't have been able to reach that one?

Chandler had a couple of big drops last year that seem to slip people's minds a lot. The first NE game and the Falcons seem to come to mind. The same two games weary one points their finger at SJ for, bizarre.

So much crow to be served once Stevie and the 49ers crush it.

Some hilarious posts as always when it comes to Stevie and the "antics".

I will be the first to say that I wasn't a fan of his antics.... I also hope he succeeds in SF and wish him well.

Nope. The haters will make excuses discrediting him.

I really think that his game can work with most vet QB's, but a combination of several factors led to him being traded...

Lack of picks next year

Cap hit

His route running style/young QB

Depth at the position

I will be the first to say that I wasn't a fan of his antics.... I also hope he succeeds in SF and wish him well.

Happy new year.....why so serious.....and I love buffalo

Those aren't antics in my book. Caveman Mike might provide us with some real antics.

Chandler had a couple of big drops last year that seem to slip people's minds a lot. The first NE game and the Falcons seem to come to mind. The same two games weary one points their finger at SJ for, bizarre.

I'm under the impression that Chandler's overall drop rate is pretty minimal, though. Would like to see the stats. Every WR/TE drops passes at some point. Some it's a problem, some it's just the name of the game. To me, Chandler has very reliable hands most of the time.

Happy new year.....why so serious.....and I love buffalo

Those aren't antics in my book. Caveman Mike might provide us with some real antics.

Spiking the ball at a defenders feet after a big catch only to get a 15 yard penalty, end zone shinanigans that got hit with penalties... It took SOOO long for him to stop... He got benched bc of it

Edited by CountryCletus

Spiking the ball at a defenders feet after a big catch only to get a 15 yard penalty, end zone shinanigans that got hit with penalties... It took SOOO long for him to stop... He got benched bc of it

None of which caused this team to suck the entire time he was here. I'm not saying I agree with that crap, but let's be honest - he only made the team better whilst a member of the Bills.