Manziel the new Josh Gordon?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What ahole is taking photos in the men's room?

If you areJF you should anticipate that when you are not in the privacy of your own home some idiot will have cell phone with camera at the ready. I personally think this is stupid and unacceptable as players should have rights to privacy. However, that is not how many others see it.

I was thinking he is the new Ryan Leaf

CBF

I think Leaf waited till after he tanked it in the NFL to become a drug addict.

But Manziel definitely has the same (actually higher) level of arrogance.

Good. Let the media focus on trainwrecks like Manziel and Vick and their teams. All we need to worry about is Ted Nolan and Mrs. Manuel. Other than that ... Bills should enjoy life under the radar.

I was thinking he is the new Ryan Leaf

CBF

Completely dif type of idiot and Manzeil doesn't have anywhere near the talent Leaf had

What ahole is taking photos in the men's room?

Are you really surprised by this? There are always scumbags ready to take a pic of someone famous wherever they are

Completely dif type of idiot and Manzeil doesn't have anywhere near the talent Leaf had

Are you really surprised by this? There are always scumbags ready to take a pic of someone famous wherever they are

Which is why he is even more stupid (or too hammered) for doing it in a the bathroom of a vegas club Edited by YoloinOhio

Apparantly the photo was taken in Austin - not sure if that matters, but it makes it seem less salacious than Vegas.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here. When I was young, my friends and I did all sorts of stupid things. I even recall rolling up bills just as a joke and sticking them behind our ears and just idiotic stuff like that. Sure, this picture is a bit of smoke, but if he's rolling a bill right there with the intent to snort coke, then where's the picture with the coke?

Apparantly the photo was taken in Austin - not sure if that matters, but it makes it seem less salacious than Vegas.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here. When I was young, my friends and I did all sorts of stupid things. I even recall rolling up bills just as a joke and sticking them behind our ears and just idiotic stuff like that. Sure, this picture is a bit of smoke, but if he's rolling a bill right there with the intent to snort coke, then where's the picture with the coke?

So it wasn't taken this weekend? He was in Vegas all weekend for the Elite 11 QB camp.

So it wasn't taken this weekend? He was in Vegas all weekend for the Elite 11 QB camp.

Was he there watching? The words "elite" and "Manziel" don't quite go together.