Bills kick off HOF game tonight!!!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the wrong thread to ask this... I have seen on here where you can subscribe to something online and get access to live video of all preseason games... Can someone please point me in the right direction??

Also, what would I need to get to stream from my laptop to a tv

Probably the wrong thread to ask this... I have seen on here where you can subscribe to something online and get access to live video of all preseason games... Can someone please point me in the right direction??

nfl.com preseason live. 20 bucks. Not sure about the streaming part.

It's the nfl preseason live package. It's 20 bucks and is available on nfl.com.

Most laptops have an HDMI port. If you have an HD tv, you will be able to plug an HDMI cord into your laptop and tv. It is very easy.

Most laptops have an HDMI port. If you have an HD tv, you will be able to plug an HDMI cord into your laptop and tv. It is very easy.

Alternatively, if you have the Preseason Live app on an iPad and Apple TV you can stream via AirPlay.

Edited by eball

I don't think I have an HDMI port on my laptop... Can I get something that is USB on one end and HDMI on the other?

I hope these are stupid questions, lol

I don't think I have an HDMI port on my laptop... Can I get something that is USB on one end and HDMI on the other?

Stupid questions are what keeps TBD rocking and rolling! I'm too stupid to know the answer to your stupid question though B-)

I did it last preseason without an HDMI cable. I can't remember how, I'll get back to you.

If you don't have HDMI you could still us a standard video cable.....just won't look as nice...

GO BILLS!