Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people forget that combustion methods of either marijuana or tobacco products. Vaporizing methods are safer than smoking from a J, piece, bong, or any other contraption. I smoke weed. I'm aware burning my weed with either a lighter or even a hemp wick is still not the healthiest way to consume the product.

Stick to edibles, vaporizing, or high percentage CBD strains.

or take a dab(s).

Edited by gr8billsfan

Most people forget that combustion methods of either marijuana or tobacco products. Vaporizing methods are safer than smoking from a J, piece, bong, or any other contraption. I smoke weed. I'm aware burning my weed with either a lighter or even a hemp wick is still not the healthiest way to consume the product.

or take a dab(s).

You could just stop doing it, too. Probably the healthiest.

or take a dab(s).

Oh great another !@#$ing stoner. :rolleyes:

or take a dab(s).

This explains your disjointed post in the climate change thread.

You could just stop doing it, too. Probably the healthiest.

Unless it is your preferred medicine of choice. I'd rather smoke some weed than take harmful pharmaceutical drugs. Period.

Oh great another !@#$ing stoner. :rolleyes:

Don't tell me you frown upon marijuana LOL

This explains your disjointed post in the climate change thread.

My disjointed post was because i was dis-JOINT-ed... jokingly.

Unless it is your preferred medicine of choice. I'd rather smoke some weed than take harmful pharmaceutical drugs. Period.

Don't tell me you frown upon marijuana LOL

My disjointed post was because i was dis-JOINT-ed... jokingly.

It's not pot he has a problem with. It's the narcissistic attitude of its users that smoking pot makes them better than everyone else.

It's not pot he has a problem with. It's the narcissistic attitude of its users that smoking pot makes them better than everyone else.

That's interesting to hear. There's always been people with narcissistic behaviors or attitudes. Some individuals may find marijuana soothing, relaxing since it's psychoactive, but perhaps intensifies the attitude. Also remember, those that feel like someone else is making them inferior, is called the inferior complex. I don't find this relating to marijuana in the end.

Oh I have to problem with marijuana. Stoners on the other hands.....

What's your definition of "stoner" that makes you dislike them? haha, I'm curious to be honest.

That's interesting to hear. There's always been people with narcissistic behaviors or attitudes. Some individuals may find marijuana soothing, relaxing since it's psychoactive, but perhaps intensifies the attitude. Also remember, those that feel like someone else is making them inferior, is called the inferior complex. I don't find this relating to marijuana in the end.

You haven't met our resident stoners here. Not only narcissistic, but retarded as well.

What's your definition of "stoner" that makes you dislike them? haha, I'm curious to be honest.

Someone who smokes or partakes on a regular basis. And what I don't like about them is they typically type stupid **** like haha in the middle of a sentence.

disliking stoners make alcoholics feel better about themselves

disliking stoners make alcoholics feel better about themselves

I don't dislike stoners, I just don't like conversing with them. Alcoholics are different - I don't like being anywhere near them.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/cdc-us-heroin-deaths-nearly-tripled-3-years-wh-mexico-primary

(CNSNews.com) - The number and rate of deaths in the United States from overdoses involving heroin nearly tripled in the three years from 2010 to 2013, the last year on record, according to a "Data Brief" published in March by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

​Those prescription opiates sure are a whole lot safer than the devil's weed.

Edited by Fingon