Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

Is this just a joke to you? Where do you guys think medications to help people come from, thin air? Are you really that naive to think new medications to help combat and cure illness's can't be found?

How many people have died because of alchol?

How many threads are there about how alcohol is literally a cure for every disease ver known to mankind?

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this just a joke to you? Where do you guys think medications to help people come from, thin air? Are you really that naive to think new medications to help combat and cure illness's can't be found?

How many "medicines" are there where 95% of people taking it are doing so for the sole purpose of become impaired? That's why we mock it.

How many threads are there about how alcohol is literally a cure for every disease ver known to mankind?

Cure? I didn't read the whole thread, but I'm willing to bet many of the benifits listed are not cures.

Is the name of this thread "Marijuna the miracle drug" ?

Edited by Donald Duck

Cure? I didn't read the whole thread, but I'm willing to bet many of the benifits listed are not cures.

No but burner Bob has turned it into a miracle drug thread. It actually cures alcoholism. But then again I heard that heroin cures cocaine addiction.

Spell check potheads. Use it.

:lol:

No but burner Bob has turned it into a miracle drug thread. It actually cures alcoholism. But then again I heard that heroin cures cocaine addiction.

I try to stay away from threads like this because I realize anything said positive about the subject will just be ridiculed.

on a side note, I enjoy chatting with you Chef, u should join us in the shoutbox more often man

I'll leave you guys at it, I'm done here...

Edited by Donald Duck

That's not the name but it is the immediate theme.

The more deeply underlying theme in that and all pot threads is:

Attempting to quell inner guilt for something they know is wrong by projecting onto others and/or making up crap about the benefits of pot.

seriously? lol, with all the problems we have with Oxy's and other pain medications

People a abusing opiates tend to die. Stoners get in my way and annoy the **** out if me.

I try to stay away from threads like this because I realize anything said positive about the subject will just be ridiculed.

Ok. Remember to change the bong water.

Spell check potheads. Use it.

Look at the company you join and reconsider your statements. His 1% of content is far more then his actual contributions to this thread and I am sure if you were to take just that tiny bit of spelling you'd see much more inconsistencies and spelling errors than any one of a number of folks who post much more and contribute to this thread and other boards.

on a side note, I enjoy chatting with you Chef, u should join us in the shoutbox more often man

You should read the thread before you start posting nonsense.

It is possible that he read the thread before he posted his nonsense.

Or he could be stoned again............because it sounds like he is stoned again.

I bet there are more hard core alcoholics posting here than stoners though. You can tell the happy, somewhat ambivalent from the angry, hung over types

I bet there are more hard core alcoholics posting here than stoners though. You can tell the happy, somewhat ambivalent from the angry, hung over types

Is happy the new word for stupified, irrational, paranoid or delusional?

Edited by 4merper4mer

• 4 months later...