Too Many Polls

Gugny

Too Many Polls?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are There Too Many Polls on TBD?

• Yes. They have gotten out of hand.
    • No. They are fun, entertaining and educational.
    • DC Tom should be banned for life. And also for any possible reincarnations.
    • Mrags should stay. But Boyst is an idiot, so what does he know?
    • The next person that starts a poll should become a mod, so they can delete any new polls
    • Vote for me if you think Gugny are an idiot

You forgot a choice for TOASTED SANDWICHES. (I like toasted sandwiches)

Dick

I'm sorry. The US lost today and I'm just kind of upset. If you weren't such a dick, things could have played out differently. Also, I'm drunk.

Edited by Cugalabanza

I was going to start a thread today in OTW but didn't. I was going to wait for SUW.

Title: "I have an original thought and must post it!"

Body: "I like attention."

and...

What about the option that Yes, they have gotten out of hand, while DC Tom and all of his recinarnations should be banned but MRags should stay because Boyst is an idiot so we should elect the next person to start a poll as moderator so they can delete any new polls while eating a sandwich?

Because I'd vote for that.

Edited by jboyst62

Dick

I'm sorry. The US lost today and I'm just kind of upset. If you weren't such a dick, things could have played out differently. Also, I'm drunk.

Well, since the US is ... oh, the 12th best national soccer team in North America, are you really surprised?

Well?

Awesome.

A toasted breakfast sandwich sounds mighty good right now.

You guys crack me up.... Idiots ...you are all funny idiots...

Most factual statement anyone will see in this thread.

I'm winning 3 polls that I'm in. Go ME.

I'm too tired to check but, if true, that's either a ringing endorsement...or an indictment. Either way, good luck! :beer: Oh...and toasted sandwiches has to win.

I can't see the poll on mobile but if there's a choice for you to never post again I choose that one.

Your little crusade against me is growing tiresome. Yes, I know you're a hero and all, but cut the crap. It's not fun.

Forget the polls, what we really need is a Dolphin cheerleader stripper pole cam. If we're gonna de-mean women, it should be those with allegiance to our AFC East foes.

ill agree with that. Anything to do with Dolphin, Bucc, Jag, Panther, or Charger cheerleaders.