So ... What Are You In For?

Gugny

My last warning point message: "Way too far in the shout box today with the insults and inappropriate comments"

How about you ... what did you get nailed for?

You should hire a lawyer and sue. I'm sure that violates some sort of privacy law.

My last warning point message: "Way too far in the shout box today with the insults and inappropriate comments"

How about you ... what did you get nailed for?

at first calling idiots bad things at the PPP and a fuzzy Google earth image of a nekkid sunbather. not posting a link to an article

the latest was posting something in Off the Wall someone thought was political and belonged in the PPP.

at first calling idiots bad things at the PPP and a fuzzy Google earth image of a nekkid sunbather. not posting a link to an article

the latest was posting something in Off the Wall someone thought was political and belonged in the PPP.

If you click on your warnings, don't you get a message from the mod who gave you the point? I'm not asking - nor am I suggesting - we name mods (unless their name rhymes with "climbin'"). I just want to see the formal reasons given.

I got a warning point for "calling someone a liar because Lee Evans really was at that tailgate" when I never said anything about that at all. I was only arguing that Lee Evans career was over and he's never play another down in the league. Which I was right. I deserve an apology and to have a warning removed. It might have been Beerball but more likely it was Simon.

At one point when I was banned for a month I was told "do you know that you have more warning points than any poster on this forum"

Yeah baby. Beat that chit.

Edited by mrags

I was warned to stop calling Microscopes by his given name "Micropenis"...he just went too far in a game day thread basically saying EJ sucked ass every down of every quarter. I like to stay positive during game day threads but, in that case, I couldn't tolerate the comments. I think it was "justifiable criticism" which is an affirmative defense.

I got a point for calling a fellow poster a douche. I got another point for quoting a line from Family Guy. Some sensitive Sally's perceived it as being racist and reported me. I was totally just joking around. Whatever.

Other than that...I've been an erudite and classy contributor to the board.

I've never been warned or banned! It's not fair!

practice makes perfect so they say

If you click on your warnings, don't you get a message from the mod who gave you the point? I'm not asking - nor am I suggesting - we name mods (unless their name rhymes with "climbin'"). I just want to see the formal reasons given.

Oh I got emails all right. that's why I knew one was for posting a story about the Daily Show that someone thought was political.

Lesson learned in the PPP .... state your point and then ignore the idiots. ;)

other , other , Inappropriate Language, other

I've never been warned or banned! It's not fair!

Would you like for me to fix that? I'm sure if I researched your posting history there is something in there worthy of a point or two. :o

Some of y'all are liars!

Takes one to know one...

i lie to no one. I've still got the slap on the wrist PMs from the mods to prove it.

**Beerball hurries to delete all of Mrags PMs.

A PM isn't a warning you maroon. I've given you plenty, but also held plenty back. Click on your warning points to see all of your official transgressions.

A PM isn't a warning you maroon. I've given you plenty, but also held plenty back. Click on your warning points to see all of your official transgressions.

i wasn't talking about you. Jeez.

And Buffalo Bill already took care of many of my warning points due to length of time that has passed.

Edited by mrags

I was whooped with that mod baton a lot in 2011-12.

A lot of "others" Bad mouthing chan gailey got me a suspension for some reason.

I hired Rabinowitz and Hersch later in 2012 and have lived a rather clean life since then.

Edited by Ryan L Billz