So ... What Are You In For?

Gugny

I will say that one moderator (whose name Beerball does not want me to say) has been pretty fair, PM'd me numerous times and told me to ease off. He gave me the benefit of the doubt. He's not quite as big as a 1/4 keg but he's bigger than two cases of beer.

I won't comment on the mod who gave me my warnings but beerball PM'ing his concerns is good to go IMO. He gets his point across without being confrontational, very good example of how a mod should act.

agreed. Always respected that out of some of the mods.

Got one for calling another poster a fantastic hypocrite. The mod gave me multiple warnings for similar things I had said so I was asking for the point. To be honest, it took a little time adjusting to the amount of respect everyone here has for each other. A lot of other message boards are just war zones and that's what I was used to. This is a much better community.

Got one for calling another poster a fantastic hypocrite. The mod gave me multiple warnings for similar things I had said so I was asking for the point. To be honest, it took a little time adjusting to the amount of respect everyone here has for each other. A lot of other message boards are just war zones and that's what I was used to. This is a much better community.

Well said and trying to keep this nuthouse relatively respectful...

As an aside but related to the thread ... For someone that has a couple of thousand posts or more a warning or two is not of much concern. Of course it depends a bit on what they are for. While you guys can't see warnings for everyone else a substantial percentage of the board has one or two (Westsides is lilly white clean though)

You may not also know that there is nothing automatic in the software to eliminate "aged" warnings the mods do manually look at them and will generally negate those that are over a year old.

Well said and trying to keep this nuthouse relatively respectful...

As an aside but related to the thread ... For someone that has a couple of thousand posts or more a warning or two is not of much concern. Of course it depends a bit on what they are for. While you guys can't see warnings for everyone else a substantial percentage of the board has one or two (Westsides is lilly white clean though)

You may not also know that there is nothing automatic in the software to eliminate "aged" warnings the mods do manually look at them and will generally negate those that are over a year old.

Almost like time off for good behavior? :)

I won't comment on the mod who gave me my warnings but beerball PM'ing his concerns is good to go IMO. He gets his point across without being confrontational, very good example of how a mod should act.

His wife sends those.

I'm locking the thread because the feedback has been good, funny and respectful.

That said ... come Monday, it would be ruined and turn into something it wasn't intended to be.

Let's see if every non-mod who partook in this thread can do their best to get a warning point before Friday!!

Peace!