Watkins on chemistry with Manuel

covac23

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest takeaway from the article was that it was a work in progress because they have only been practicing together a few weeks. But don't let that stop ya'll.

Logic and common sense will get you nowhere young man.

You mean they've only practiced together 6 times, for a total of 12 hours and aren't on the same page?

Course I could point to Brady not being on the same page as some of his receivers, reported a couple weeks ago, but whats the point really.

Carry on.

Guys. Simmer down. Nobody is saying that it's not normal because were just a few practices in. Just saying they are not on the same page yet. At this point they are questioning each other. That is the point of the article regardless if it's a big deal or not yet.

You mean they've only practiced together 6 times, for a total of 12 hours and aren't on the same page?

Course I could point to Brady not being on the same page as some of his receivers, reported a couple weeks ago, but whats the point really.

Carry on.

I agree.

It will take some time and will continue to grow. Watkins is a stud and it will be in EJ's best interest to buil that chemistry. It will come. When you have a playmaker you find a way to get him the ball.

I agree.

It will take some time and will continue to grow. Watkins is a stud and it will be in EJ's best interest to buil that chemistry. It will come. When you have a playmaker you find a way to get him the ball.

The first time EJ throws a bad pass and Sammy actually makes a crazy catch and saves his a**, and then does it again and again, EJ will trust him evermore.

To put it in laymen's terms, I can be horny but if I say the wrong thing or my wife's not feeling it, no sex.

At least ej and Sammy can make progress.

yeah. Your screwed (not literally) forever.

I think we need to see what things look like a couple weeks into camp, or maybe even a preseason game or two before we can declare anything

No we don't. They don't have chemistry now so they never will. EJ didn't perform at hall of fame level in 10 games so he a bust. Sammy dropped a pass in OTA's so he was a reach pick and a waste of 6 #1 picks.

So we draft Sammy @ 4. cost 2 first rounders and he isn't on the same page. Doomed, he is a bust! He should have been on the same page with EJ after the first 30 seconds. Damn, fire the front office and trade everyone. Start all over