Chiefs release Brandon Flowers

As what though? Surely he would want to start, and I don't think there is a place for him. I expect Graham/Robey to be very productive in the slot, and McKelvin/Gilimore have the outside locked down.

convert him to FS? Edited by mrags

As what though? Surely he would want to start, and I don't think there is a place for him. I expect Graham/Robey to be very productive in the slot, and McKelvin/Gilimore have the outside locked down.

Just sharing the news.

I doubt the Bills will go after him. I don't think it's a bad idea given all the injuries suffered last year, but it's unlikely.

Flowers is a very good player in the right system, but he's not scheme diverse. He was a bad fit in KC's new defense, as evidenced last year. Think Warren Sapp in the Raiders 3-4.

He'll catch on & be a good player again. I don't think he's a good fit for us-especially at his price tag, but Atlanta seems like a good fit.

wouldnt be shocked if he ended up with Texans under Romeo Crennel who i believe coached him with the Chiefs

Based on the reports out of the Bills, AW is a lock at FS. SS is the open competition.

exactly yet ppl continue to talk about FS like its a hole on this team

Word is Falcons are ready to pounce. BTW Chiefs, always a good idea to decrease the # of good CBs you have in a division where you play Manning and Rivers 4x.

@NFL_ATL

Will the Falcons swoop in to grab Brandon Flowers? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000358463/article/brandon-flowers-released-by-kansas-city-chiefs?campaign=Twitter_atl …

I hate the Falcons since Bryan Cox Sucker became a coach

It's tough to hate Bryan Cox since his teams never really had any success against the Bills. He was like the heel in professional wrestling that is always antagonizing and talking trash but then gets his in the end to the satisfaction of all. He played this role to perfection.

It's tough to hate Bryan Cox since his teams never really had any success against the Bills. He was like the heel in professional wrestling that is always antagonizing and talking trash but then gets his in the end to the satisfaction of all. He played this role to perfection.

Except for when he signed with the Patriots and won a Super Bowl.