Iraq is Burning

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point was irrelevance?

His point was that Abu Ghraib proves that the Bush administration had zero understanding of any local or tribal dynamics.

I was just ignoring him, because his point was moronic, ignorant, and a complete waste of time.

His point was that Abu Ghraib proves that the Bush administration had zero understanding of any local or tribal dynamics.

I was just ignoring him, because his point was moronic, ignorant, and a complete waste of time.

I understand it's frustrating being a complete lackey for the Bush disaster and there really is no answer to the facts for those of us that actually remember what happened.

And Ya, I'd say an administration that established an occupation that set up a torture factory to deal with the violence and said that we would be welcomed with cheering in the streets was pretty ignorant all around

You are a retard Tom

I understand it's frustrating being a complete lackey for the Bush disaster and there really is no answer to the facts for those of us that actually remember what happened.

And Ya, I'd say an administration that established an occupation that set up a torture factory to deal with the violence and said that we would be welcomed with cheering in the streets was pretty ignorant all around

You are a retard Tom

Look, dipshit, it's kinda fun mocking you when you pretend to put some effort into it. But now you're not even reading my posts, assuming opinions I don't actually hold or express, and trying to abuse me for the views I don't hold in the style of...me.

So get this straight, bonehead: you're pitiful. You're uneducated, uninformed, illiterate, and you probably smell funny. And you're compounding it by some half-assed, childish, sad attempt to live up to some example you think I set, by calling me "retard," "idiot," and "moron," with absolutely no skills at mimicry or clue as to the humor involved in it. Quite simply, you should shut the !@#$ up before you hurt yourself, you ball-less wonder.

Look, dipshit, it's kinda fun mocking you when you pretend to put some effort into it. But now you're not even reading my posts, assuming opinions I don't actually hold or express, and trying to abuse me for the views I don't hold in the style of...me.

So get this straight, bonehead: you're pitiful. You're uneducated, uninformed, illiterate, and you probably smell funny. And you're compounding it by some half-assed, childish, sad attempt to live up to some example you think I set, by calling me "retard," "idiot," and "moron," with absolutely no skills at mimicry or clue as to the humor involved in it. Quite simply, you should shut the !@#$ up before you hurt yourself, you ball-less wonder.

you mad bro?

When POTUS states unequivocally that there will be no boots on the ground in Iraq, does he mean the one hundred special forces troops he talks about will be wearing sneakers....?

Perhaps he meant that the boots being worn by the troops sent in will only touch pavement; not ground.

you mad bro?

How would you feel having to defend Bush? Ya, he's mad

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

That's all you deserve you half wit

How would you feel having to defend Bush? Ya, he's mad

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

That's all you deserve you half wit

Nobody cares what you think. You understand that, right? Literally nobody.

Tom going for the jugular here.

Yes, my God he is just terrifying! Ha ha ha. What are you, the official Tom butt cleaner?

Nobody cares what you think at Bush. You understand that, right? Literally nobody

You seem to be wasting a lot of energy responding. You sure get angry over the Bush man.

Obama, smartest guy in the room is sending 300 "advisors" to Iraq. How many people does it take to tell the Iraqi's that their army is too small and what army they do have sucks?

Not only that, he's seriously considering bombing Syria...er, the Syrian rebels. Where's you "red line" now?

What a cluster!@#$ of a foreign policy.

A Disaster of His Own Making

Obama, not Bush, is responsible for the return of the Islamist insurgency in Iraq.

by Dr. Charles Krauthammer

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/380810/disaster-his-own-making-charles-krauthammer

This sounds like a real believable op-ed, lol

The guy is for leaving our American troops in Iraq as targets but against Americans getting health care? pos

A Disaster of His Own Making

Obama, not Bush, is responsible for the return of the Islamist insurgency in Iraq.

by Dr. Charles Krauthammer

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/380810/disaster-his-own-making-charles-krauthammer

Oh, this is a wonderfully argued piece of garbage:

"He offered to leave about 3,000 to 5,000 troops, a ridiculous number. U.S. commanders said they needed nearly 20,000. (We have 28,500 in South Korea and 38,000 in Japan to this day.) Such a minuscule contingent would spend all its time just protecting itself. Iraqis know a nonserious offer when they see one. Why bear the domestic political liability of a continued U.S. presence for a mere token?

Moreover, as historian Max Boot has pointed out, Obama insisted on parliamentary ratification, which the Iraqis explained was not just impossible but unnecessary. So Obama ordered a full withdrawal. And with it disappeared U.S. influence in curbing sectarianism, mediating among factions, and providing both intelligence and tactical advice to Iraqi forces now operating on their own."

And why couldn't it get parliamentary approval?? Probably because the only thing the Iraqis could all agree on is that they wanted us out! And how many troops are we losing in South Korea and Japan? But I'm am glad the neocon **** head trash is finally admitting who got our troops out of Iraq. Tom use to argue with me it was Bush...

This sounds like a real believable op-ed, lol

The guy is for leaving our American troops in Iraq as targets but against Americans getting health care? pos

Nobody is against Americans getting health care. The debate is over who should pay, how it should be acquired and what choices people and employers should have.

Nobody is against Americans getting health care. The debate is over who should pay, how it should be acquired and what choices people and employers should have.

Yes, if you can't afford it, you die. So you are against poor people getting health care. De facto denying people of a basic necessiy. Let's invade Iraq! Or! Obama didn't spend enough on Syria? from that Krauthsucker op-ed:

"But the jihadist revival is the result of a double Obama abdication: creating a vacuum not just in Iraq but in Syria. Obama dithered and speechified during the early days of the Syrian revolution, before the jihadists had arrived, when the secular revolt was systematically advancing on the Damascus regime."

Oh, troops should have been sent? Wonder what the tea party would have said?

And the one hundred advisors has morphed to three hundred, just in the "option considering" stage. Probably end up w/ several thousand "advisors," most of whom will never be officially on the books, armed to the teeth, leading Iraqi fighters on "training missions."

But, hey, no boots on the ground; and if push comes to shove, POTUS will lose the emails enabling our re-involvement.