Iraq is Burning

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this have to do with this thread?

Well, they are in Bagdhad, and it is not on topic, I apologize for pissing in your fruit loops. This was meant to be funny, unlike you and others who reference PPP topics in the actual Bills talk part in an attempt to make people bad, that is poor character.

Well, they are in Bagdhad, and it is not on topic, I apologize for pissing in your fruit loops. This was meant to be funny, unlike you and others who reference PPP topics in the actual Bills talk part in an attempt to make people bad, that is poor character.

But......................................................................they're not in Baghdad.

Hence our confusion.

Otherwise................."thanks for all the fish"

Edited by B-Man

But......................................................................they're not in Baghdad.

Hence our confusion.

Otherwise................."thanks for all the fish"

Wrong country and city, I fail miserably. I am good for a few dumb things, shows I am actually doing some work at work. Did not read the article, thought said Baghdad

Wrong country and city, I fail miserably. I am good for a few dumb things, shows I am actually doing some work at work. Did not read the article, thought said Baghdad

But you're good enough to admit you screwed up.

If you were gatorman or birddog you'd spend the next three hours asking people to explain how they know, without question, that by writing Bangkok, the writer didn't actually mean Bahgdad.

Would you now like to elaborate?

Would you now like to elaborate?

1. Thought you one of the people who post about PPP in the Bills talk and at that point I assumed it said Baghdad

2. Was wrong on it saying Bagdhad so I apologize for assuming it did and assuming based on that assumption you were being a grumpy. Double assumption. Triple assumption actually.

Iraq = Cancer.

We treated it for years with chemotherapy. We wiped out most of the bad stuff but weakened the patient in the process. The patient remained in a weakened condition and the disease came back. Obamacare has determined the patient isn't worth saving.

Iraq = Cancer.

We treated it for years with chemotherapy. We wiped out most of the bad stuff but weakened the patient in the process. The patient remained in a weakened condition and the disease came back. Obamacare has determined the patient isn't worth saving.

That's a terrible analogy.

CHANGE:

Pentagon sends attack helicopters to Iraq.

The United States has sent Apache attack helicopters to Iraq as part of the buildup in U.S. military personnel, the Pentagon said Tuesday.

Officials would not say how many of the armed helicopters have been sent to the country, stating only that they will be based in Baghdad and could assist with evacuations of American personnel.

The Pentagon also sent over additional surveillance drones.

President Obama on Monday sent 200 additional U.S. troops to Iraq to protect diplomatic facilities and personnel amid growing fears that Sunni militants in the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) could overrun the country. The order brought the total number of U.S. ground forces in Iraq to 750.

On Monday, the State Department announced it was relocating some of its personnel from Baghdad.

Sounds like a bang-up approach.

Officials would not say how many of the armed helicopters have been sent to the country, stating only that they will be based in Baghdad and could assist with evacuations of American personnel.

:lol: What's the passenger load of an Apache again?

Apache helicopters?

Damn, that sounds racist.

Fear not......................I hear Harry Reid is going to make sure that the military polls the "targets" of the Apaches first, to see if they are "offended" by the name.

Fear not......................I hear Harry Reid is going to make sure that the military polls the "targets" of the Apaches first, to see if they are "offended" by the name.

Don't worry, when we leave the Sunni's will have the opportunity to rename them.

Our Existential President: Organizing the World, one community at a time!

Hey, this thing looks like it could hold a whole lot of people... if they don't mind riding outside and hanging on for dear life.

52611370.jpg

That was my thought...

BREAKING NEWS: US to cruise missiles, and Stealth bombers to Iraq, and parachute 82nd Airborne into Tikrit. "To assist with evacuations of American personnel if necessary," says administration.