EJ or Thad?

EJ or Thad?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Believe in EJ?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Given the choice, Would you take EJ or Thad to start?

• EJ
    • Thad

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I 'believe' in EJ? Admittedly, not really.

But...

I think he's our best chance on our roster, was the best guy to take in the draft last year, and is probably better than this year's QB draft class.

So here's hoping. :)

I didn't want to vote for either of them but I had to pick one.

... isn't Tebow worth taking a look at, at least the guy is a winner and a great leader. If they didn't mess with his throwing motion Denver never would have brought in Manning. Not saying that Manning is clearly better just saying that Tebow would have been good enough to be their franchise QB.

Ya I know. But there is so many mixed opinions! So I wanted to see if this board leaned toward EJ or not. I thought a poll would be a way to get the numbers.

I like the poll idea.

Not yet sold on EJ, but I liked the pick and hopefully with enough playing time he gets it this year. He has more than enough weapons around him.

I didn't want to vote for either of them but I had to pick one.

... isn't Tebow worth taking a look at, at least the guy is a winner and a great leader. If they didn't mess with his throwing motion Denver never would have brought in Manning. Not saying that Manning is clearly better just saying that Tebow would have been good enough to be their franchise QB.

I think we should sign Tebow, that way we can trade him for Skelton.

why not an option for neither? Honestly for me, the jury is out on EJ till this year. If he starts missing games though, I'd honestly rather see them pull the plug than deal with years if empty hope. I was never really impressed with the EJ pick, I didn't think his game was strong enough for the speed of the NFL.

:thumbsup:

also WGR says he has been way over throwing WRs , just like last year.

http://www.wgr550.com/two-bills-drive/19190586

No, I just was making it easier for myself. I Didn't think it was a big deal!

It's not a big deal, and you shouldn't feel sorry for posting this. There are just too many crybabies on this forum that would rather whine about another thread rather than just resist the urge to click on it.

"There's already another thread on this...whaaaaaaaa!!!!" So...don't click on it. :doh:

I don't really believe in EJ, but I think he's a better option than Lewis. That's how I voted. I think the Bills will have to draft a QB next year. I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by cantankerous

It's not a big deal, and you shouldn't feel sorry for posting this. There are just too many crybabies on this forum that would rather whine about another thread rather than just resist the urge to click on it.

"There's already another thread on this...whaaaaaaaa!!!!" So...don't click on it. :doh:

I don't really believe in EJ, but I think he's a better option than Lewis. That's how I voted. I think the Bills will have to draft a QB next year. I hope I'm wrong.

I was thinking the same thing... If you don't like it, don't click it!

For people who say that this thread shouldn't be up, there is 47 replies (not including this one) on this thread.

:thumbsup:

also WGR says he has been way over throwing WRs , just like last year.

http://www.wgr550.co...-drive/19190586

The most pathetic part is you're rooting for EJ to fail. You can finally be "right" after the many awful predictions. It's funny that you ignore EJ having a better rookie year than your man crush Tannehill. also, the reports out of Cleveland aren't saying Johnny Hobbit is lighting the world on fire. And how's Skelton doing? Think we can stil ltrade Mario for him or should we throw in a 1st rounder? :wallbash:

I was thinking the same thing... If you don't like it, don't click it!

For people who say that this thread shouldn't be up, there is 47 replies (not including this one) on this thread.

:lol: Have you noticed the tone and tenor of a good number of the responses? I recommend not using the number of responses as the primary means of gauging thread worthiness.

:lol: Have you noticed the tone and tenor of a good number of the responses? I recommend not using the number of responses as the primary means of gauging thread worthiness.

Yes I do notice. But if it wasn't so important why waste your time responding it?

The most pathetic part is you're rooting for EJ to fail. You can finally be "right" after the many awful predictions. It's funny that you ignore EJ having a better rookie year than your man crush Tannehill. also, the reports out of Cleveland aren't saying Johnny Hobbit is lighting the world on fire. And how's Skelton doing? Think we can stil ltrade Mario for him or should we throw in a 1st rounder? :wallbash:

Ha ha, after talking about TBD feuds a couple of weeks back I think that you vs. Buffalo Barbarian is my favorite!

Who is rooting for EJ to fail? You're starting to sound like his mother.

I still don't see the big deal! I didn't ask you to give your opinion if this is a thread that should be up or not, I only wanted you to vote!

Maybe it wasnt a good idea to make this thread, I just wanted to know how many people like EJ, or do people think Thad is a better option. To my surprise some people would like Thad, if I assumed that everyone liked EJ I would have said that no one liked Thad...some people do I guess.

So I apologize to anyone that may have gotten upset because of this that was not my intent.

@26CornerBlitz- I apologize for rudely responding to you in my last post.

I still don't see the big deal! I didn't ask you to give your opinion if this is a thread that should be up or not, I only wanted you to vote!

Maybe it wasnt a good idea to make this thread, I just wanted to know how many people like EJ, or do people think Thad is a better option. To my surprise some people would like Thad, if I assumed that everyone liked EJ I would have said that no one liked Thad...some people do I guess.

So I apologize to anyone that may have gotten upset because of this that was not my intent.

@26CornerBlitz- I apologize for rudely responding to you in my last post.

You have nothing to apologize for. No offense taken.

QB is the most important position in NFL (maybe all of team sports) AND it is the weakest on the Bills roster -- that is crazy, especially in a win now mindset --- all eggs are in EJ's basket this year --- Lewis and Tuel are sub standard backups (at this stage in their development) --- one could argue we have the worst QB's in the NFL --- insane ---

Time might prove that EJ is okay or better than average and that Tuel/Lewis are serviceable -- but, right now, based on their short careers, I can't think of a worse QB situation on another FL roster ?