Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Tough break for the Clinton Kill team this weekend, they juuuuuuuust missed on silencing Assange.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/wikileaks-intruder-tried-to-break-into-julian-assanges-quarters/

This reminds me of the John Grishom book where they kill off a couple SC justices in the first chapter.

Meanwhile, I'm guessing there's no progress on the Seth Rich investigation.

Anyone in the press asked Hillary Clinton about the possible ISIS inspired attack in Virginia?

Get serious, Hillary had to open a pickle jar on Jimmy Kimmel Live. She doesn't have time for this ISIS nonsense.

I guess she is qualified.

Totally what the 3:00 AM call is all about.

"Madam President, we need to get to the dill pickles, stat!"

:lol:

Democrat gubernatorial candidate refuses to support Clinton http://hill.cm/F6xru1n

Okay, I just want to go on record to let you know I don't think it's a problem that Hillary Clinton is probably wearing a catheter. If they had one for the mouth, I'd give it to Trump.

Cqdoq-6UAAE8Odg.jpg

It very well might be an insulin pump. She's got the makeup of a diabetic.

Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State

By STEPHEN BRAUN and EILEEN SULLIVAN
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money - either personally or through companies or groups - to the Clinton Foundation.

It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_FOUNDATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-23-14-35-04

TTp0HpPd.jpg

Edited by B-Man

Looks like one of the major party presidential candidates will specifically mention the alt-right in her speech tonight. We big-time now.

It goes to show how Trump (and even cucky Republicans) are right about the Dems only seeing "people of color" as votes. If they really cared about social justice and racism and all that, the responsible thing to do, from their perspective, would've actually been to starve the alt-right of attention and airtime. Instead, the Dems and their media collaborators will work overtime trying to link Trump to the alt-right even though he really isn't one of us.

Looks like one of the major party presidential candidates will specifically mention the alt-right in her speech tonight. We big-time now.

It goes to show how Trump (and even cucky Republicans) are right about the Dems only seeing "people of color" as votes. If they really cared about social justice and racism and all that, the responsible thing to do, from their perspective, would've actually been to starve the alt-right of attention and airtime. Instead, the Dems and their media collaborators will work overtime trying to link Trump to the alt-right even though he really isn't one of us.

He isn't one of you, but he is counting on your vote. He needs those disaffected white nationalists to come out of the closet in record numbers so that he doesn't lose states like N.C

He isn't one of you, but he is counting on your vote. He needs those disaffected white nationalists to come out of the closet in record numbers so that he doesn't lose states like N.C

That's like counting on the Polynesian vote to swing elections. Even though I joke about the alt-right being bigger than "conservatism," the truth is we number very few as of today. As of today! There are probably fewer than 100K of us, but by the end of this election cycle, we'll probably be in the millions. Thanks media!

Edited by Ozymandius

Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State

By STEPHEN BRAUN and EILEEN SULLIVAN

Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money - either personally or through companies or groups - to the Clinton Foundation.

It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_FOUNDATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-23-14-35-04

TTp0HpPd.jpg

I came here to post this very link, but you beat me to it. From your link:

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million............

The 154 did not include U.S. federal employees or foreign government representatives. Clinton met with representatives of at least 16 foreign governments that donated as much as $170 million to the Clinton charity, but they were not included in AP's calculations because such meetings would presumably have been part of her diplomatic duties............

Those planned changes would not affect more than 6,000 donors who have already provided the Clinton charity with more than $2 billion in funding since its creation in 2000..............

We're not talking just pocket change here.

Anyone in the press asked Hillary Clinton about the possible ISIS inspired attack in Virginia?

Get serious, Hillary had to open a pickle jar on Jimmy Kimmel Live. She doesn't have time for this ISIS nonsense.

Maybe Hillary's Chief of Staff -- who happens to be a hearty supporter of Islamic terrorism -- can shine some light on it.

Why didn't Kimmel go for the a real convincing demonstration and roll out a stair climber and have her do a few minutes on that?

In all fairness, it looks like she was able to do the entire interview without being propped up by a pillow, so she has that going for her. Which is nice.

Update: CNN is reporting that Hillary is fine, but what about that Trump guy?

CNN Is really going full retard for Hillary now. It's like Hillary's own National Enquirer.

Edited by LABillzFan

In all fairness, it looks like she was able to do the entire interview without being propped up by a pillow, so she has that going for her. Which is nice.

Why would she need to be propped up by a pillow when she's already being propped up by the media?