Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Maybe government is too big?..................................."I didn't even know this agency existed!"

The State Department released another batch of Hillary Clinton’s emails last night, and American Commitment President Phil Kerpen spotted one the speaks volumes:

CcOYor_WoAALjer.jpg

but I thought Clinton prided herself on having all this experience...

When Secretary of State doesn't know US Trade and Development Agency exists, you've got a problem.

just after 7:00 pm and slick willies wife declared winner in South Carolina

That was a given. What's more important is the amount of turnout. The turnout for the dems has been quite a bit lower in all of the primaries so far while the turnout for the reps has far exceeded the turnout that they had in the last two presidential elections.

She's getting 77%!! Wow, ya, people hate her. Ya sure

So of a projected turnout of less than 500,000, she got about 400,000 votes. In a red state, where the Democratic Party is dominated by about 800,000 African-Americans.

So against a pasty-white New Englander, about half of her core voting demographic turned out for her.

Yeah, she's loved.

I heard lower than expected turnout again in SC. Not a good sign for Hilly.

The NY Times called it "modest."

So of a projected turnout of less than 500,000, she got about 400,000 votes. In a red state, where the Democratic Party is dominated by about 800,000 African-Americans.

So against a pasty-white New Englander, about half of her core voting demographic turned out for her.

Yeah, she's loved.

The NY Times called it "modest."

She got over 70%.

70%!!!!

She got over 70%.

70%!!!!

Less than half her core demographic, significantly less than half of all Democrats in the state, and far, FAR less than the total registered voters in the state. Against the whitest candidate in the race, in the blackest state in the country.

She's really loved.

Less than half her core demographic, significantly less than half of all Democrats in the state, and far, FAR less than the total registered voters in the state. Against the whitest candidate in the race, in the blackest state in the country.

She's really loved.

Oh, winning by a huge margin the black vote doesn't count? She also won the white vote. And 70%!!!

Yes, castle were part of an ancient economic system while prisons still exist

70%!

So, you think that Hillary's supposed statement re "no walls" had a relevancy when compared with Reagan saying Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall"? Didn't you catch my softball earlier when I mentioned castle walls vs. prison walls?