WVAU TV Marcel Dareus arrested-edit-again

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still a simple drug strike I believe - unless he's tested positive, no suspension

Disciplinary stuff falls under two seperate categories - conduct and drugs- the first goodell makes judgement calls the latter is negotiated punishments in the CBA

According to Buffalo News he is subject to possible four game suspension if he is already in stage 1 of NFL drug program.

If he is not already in stage 1 he likely will not be suspended but will enter stage 1.

Still a simple drug strike I believe - unless he's tested positive, no suspension

Disciplinary stuff falls under two seperate categories - conduct and drugs- the first goodell makes judgement calls the latter is negotiated punishments in the CBA

That's good for us. I hope he learns his lesson.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Don't forget that police sometimes overcharge on the arrest report. Will have to wait for court / DA to see what the final charges are.

Just wondering how you get to a felony count on the possession if the cutoff is one kilo (unless it's a 2nd offense)? Other than having more than a kilo of course...Plus it has to be more than one piece of paraphernalia for the felony charge based on the article explanation...Or am I missing something?

According to Buffalo News he is subject to possible four game suspension if he is already in stage 1 of NFL drug program.

If he is not already in stage 1 he likely will not be suspended but will enter stage 1.

The buffalo news must follow me on here - now lets go get some road sodas guys.

Just wondering how you get to a felony count on the possession if the cutoff is one kilo (unless it's a 2nd offense)? Other than having more than a kilo of course...Plus it has to be more than one piece of paraphernalia for the felony charge based on the article explanation...Or am I missing something?

Because it's synthetic and falls under seperate laws:

http://m.timesdaily.com/archives/article_2484a8e8-5292-5d30-a962-640e6e958bde.html?mode=jqm

Because it's synthetic and falls under seperate laws:

http://m.timesdaily.com/archives/article_2484a8e8-5292-5d30-a962-640e6e958bde.html?mode=jqm

From that link:

Anyone who possesses any synthetic drug product will be guilty of a Class C felony and faces a penalty of 1-10 years in prison and a fine of up to $15,000.

If the accusation is true I will never understand how multi-million dollar athletes put themselves in situations involving drugs, alcohol, or reckless driving. There is little to gain and so much to lose.

I don't care if you believe me, but I HATED the Dareus pick. Wanted AJ Green. Everybody was all poo-pooing taking a WR. But you tell me, would you trade Dareus for AJ? Of course you would. AJ is a difference-maker. Dareus is just pretty good.

Cool story

Is it not true?

Not having Cam is a blessing. He's overrated. Carolina will always be teased.

We talking about Cam Newton right ? What games are you watching ? Cam is amazing and pretty close to a perfect qb with no weapons.

Legalize it.

It would be a lot cooler if you did.

or at the very least Von Miller if Denver grabbed Cam.

Word at the time was that Denver wanted Miller regardless because they had taken Tebow in round one the year before. No joke. Just goes to show you the plight of a Bills fan.

We miss out on Cam because of Luck staying in school.

Denver didn't even want Newton because they had Tebow.

Peyton Manning gets hurt and Indy finishes last and drafts Luck.

Denver signs Manning.

It's almost comical.

From that link:

Anyone who possesses any synthetic drug product will be guilty of a Class C felony and faces a penalty of 1-10 years in prison and a fine of up to $15,000.

Gotta love how it was an Executive Order rather than a law by passed by the state legislature.

Four games for synthetic pot?

4 games for being dumb as a post. I think the "strength" the Bills have on the D-line is greatly exaggerated. Partly because KW is old and broken….and partly because this guy is UNRELIABLE!

Aaron Donald would be good insurance and almost without risk if he were there at 9. But, my guess is he will not be.