OTA Season Ending Injuries...Sean Lee starts it off with a torn ACL...

Its about that time of year...the "non-contact" season ending injuries that seemingly have exploded out of nowehere the past few years...

Sean Lee LB for the Cowboys tore his ACL and is likely done for the year...

We can list other serious OTA injuries here to keep track...

injuries like this and crabtree's injury last preseason are such buzzkills to fans who already know they're team can't live up to it's potential. Gilmore's broken wrist last season was only a minor version of this and it really rained on my offseason hopes.

We escaped pretty good last year...don't think we had any major OTA casualties...

We coudn't keep much continuity with receivers and QBs from training camp to preseason through the Real season. That was tough and showed.

CBs had injuries again from start to end although they finished out strong. Gilmore and McKelvin specifically .

And Cj was dinged up.

Ithink last year did affect the team IE QBs obviously. You know that though.

On the good side The O line was the same guys the whole season i think !

I am sure the right side was dinged up but thats good after the last couple years of major players going down.

The D line did well too. Alonso was the benchmark though .

Edited by 3rdand12

Mike Jurecki@mikejurecki 11m

BREAKING: I've been told #Cardinals LB Daryl Washington will miss the ENTIRE 2014 season. Spoke with a player who confirmed the news.

i was laughed off this board for making a thread about how playing the hall of fame game (a fifth preseason game) worries me immensely as a bills fan. things like this are the reasons why.

i was laughed off this board for making a thread about how playing the hall of fame game (a fifth preseason game) worries me immensely as a bills fan. things like this are the reasons why.

I made a similar argument, though I must not have been paying attention to the laughter directed at me, lol.

• 2 weeks later...