LAMP-John Murphy Invited Me On His Show

KRC

John Murphy asked me to be on his show tonight at 8pm EST. The topics will include:

-The PFRA's Hall of Very Good (update since I was on his show last year)

-The PFRA Meeting being hosted by the Cleveland Browns

-My book on the "Original Buffalo Bills"

Tune in if you have a chance. I know that they also podcast the shows, so that is also an option if you cannot tune in live.

Ken, good luck and have fun on Murph's show. Sadly, I haven't read your book yet though it is on my Amazon Wish List.

As a pro football researcher, I think it would be cool if you expanded the topic and wrote a book on the history of professional football in Buffalo prior to Ralph Wilson. I'd buy that right away.

For anyone wondering about KRC's book, you can learn more and order it here:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Original-Buffalo-Bills-All-America/dp/0786446196/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400785096&sr=8-1&keywords=%22Original+Buffalo+Bills%22

Ken, good luck and have fun on Murph's show. Sadly, I haven't read your book yet though it is on my Amazon Wish List.

As a pro football researcher, I think it would be cool if you expanded the topic and wrote a book on the history of professional football in Buffalo prior to Ralph Wilson. I'd buy that right away.

For anyone wondering about KRC's book, you can learn more and order it here:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Original-Buffalo-Bills-All-America/dp/0786446196/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400785096&sr=8-1&keywords=%22Original+Buffalo+Bills%22

Jeffrey Miller wrote a great book on the pro teams in Buffalo in the 1920s. I encourage everyone to get a copy.

I have written articles on pro football in Buffalo from 1917 through 1919, as well as stuff on the Rochester Jeffersons.

There is really not much on the teams in WNY that played in the various AFL's of the late 1930s through early 1940s. Rosters and schedules have been published, but that is it.

As a computer architect I travel each week for work. Looked for it in the Apple store but it doesn't look like they carry your book Ken. Is it available electronically anywhere?

There is only so much weight I can add to my backpack and still run through an airport.

As a computer architect I travel each week for work. Looked for it in the Apple store but it doesn't look like they carry your book Ken. Is it available electronically anywhere?

There is only so much weight I can add to my backpack and still run through an airport.

Unfortunately, both of my books are just in printed format.

Jeffrey Miller wrote a great book on the pro teams in Buffalo in the 1920s. I encourage everyone to get a copy.

I have written articles on pro football in Buffalo from 1917 through 1919, as well as stuff on the Rochester Jeffersons.

There is really not much on the teams in WNY that played in the various AFL's of the late 1930s through early 1940s. Rosters and schedules have been published, but that is it.

Thanks for the info about Jeffrey Miller's book. I'll have to check it out. There's something fascinating about the early, cowboy days of pro football.

You Da Man, Ken! You are a link to the areas' important past in the sport of our lives and your poise and decorum make your content interesting, entertaining and leave us wanting more. EVERY journalist covering pro football in the region could learn from you. Thanks!

John Murphy asked me to be on his show tonight at 8pm EST. The topics will include:

-The PFRA's Hall of Very Good (update since I was on his show last year)

-The PFRA Meeting being hosted by the Cleveland Browns

-My book on the "Original Buffalo Bills"

Tune in if you have a chance. I know that they also podcast the shows, so that is also an option if you cannot tune in live.

Congrats Ken!!! Sorry I missed this until just now. I'm off to the podcast.