Update on renovations to The Ralph

Was there much of an uproar going from Buffalo to OP?

I was too young to know, but my parents went to a lot of games at the Rockpile. They really did not like that stadium at all, so they weren't upset about it. Not sure how they felt about the location, though.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to note whether Goodell visits the newly-renovated stadium this season, and if his comments concerning the "long-term viability" of the Bills in Buffalo without a new stadium change at all.

I think these changes are making the Ralph a fantastic venue from a fan's perspective, and we already knew how great it is to watch a game there.

I also believe it has been under-reported, the extent to which the renovations make RWS someplace TV crews will find "up to date" -- which has been a huge issue in the past, particularly when it comes to primetime games.

I was too young to know, but my parents went to a lot of games at the Rockpile. They really did not like that stadium at all, so they weren't upset about it. Not sure how they felt about the location, though.

The corner of Jefferson and Best was, and still is, a rough neighborhood.

Gotcha! As long as we remain the BUFFALO BILLS, I am happy... I won't mind an added 30 minutes of travel, but much more than that and I may have to stop buying season tickets, only because it already takes me 2-2 1/2 hours to get there...

Cry me a river...

I think these changes are making the Ralph a fantastic venue from a fan's perspective, and we already knew how great it is to watch a game there.

Fantastic venue? I'm as positive as the next guy but a few scoreboards, additional urinals and more places to swipe your card for a beer and it's fantastic? Is that all it takes?

Fantastic venue? I'm as positive as the next guy but a few scoreboards, additional urinals and more places to swipe your card for a beer and it's fantastic? Is that all it takes?

Let's see -- what have been the major fan complaints?

Long lines for beer -- check

Crappy food options -- check

No wifi and no highlights in stadium -- check

Disgusting cramped bathrooms -- check

Too long to get into stadium -- check

I don't see your point.

Cry me a river...

Forget to take your happy pills today?

• 2 weeks later...

The Bills have updated their parking lot map, it shows the new gates, and a couple of lots have new numbers. Alas, it still does not denote Hammers Lot....

http://prod.static.b..._rev_6-5-14.pdf

Three Lot 7's and two Lot 5's, that really makes it convenient when you are trying to give directions or meet people. I mean if you are going to renumber, do it right, come on Bills.

Three Lot 7's and two Lot 5's, that really makes it convenient when you are trying to give directions or meet people. I mean if you are going to renumber, do it right, come on Bills.

At least they still have the light poles numbered, so you can narrow it down that way....

"Lot 7, near pole B6"

At least they still have the light poles numbered, so you can narrow it down that way....

"Lot 7, near pole B6"

I am not a rocket scientist, but they could have done better. Lots 7A 7B and 7C or how about lots 7, 8, 9, 10......

Common sense and this organization have never gone hand in hand.

I'm guessing the bathroom waits are still going to be brutal. They're the worst in the league of the 5, 6 stadiums I've been to. I know there's a lot of Labatt Light flowing through people, but it took me a quarter to piss in the Bills-Chiefs game last year. Made me want to just chill in the parking lot with a satellite dish.

It's kind of weird they put a preferred parking permit only lot in the middle of the stadium. :doh:

That's the parking lot for the club seats.

What's with the Canada house @ the corner of Abbott & Big Tree? You would think they would put it on the North side not the south side of the stadium!

I was wondering what the Canada House was, and wondering if you knew.

What's with the Canada house @ the corner of Abbott & Big Tree? You would think they would put it on the North side not the south side of the stadium!

Delousing station?