Character

Or even younger. i remember my boys when they were 3 or 4 and outside would just drop trou and pee in the yard rather than waste time going inside. Couldn't fault their logic.

My wife LOVED it when one did it once at her work picnic in front of probably 20 co-workers.

Suddenly it was MY fault! ;)

LOL -- I'd bet money that you high fived him later when the wife wasn't looking.

I watched every minute of the NFL Draft this past weekend and I can't tell you how many times I heard that the so and so player had a checkered past or character issues.

There was, theft, drugs, guns, pot, sexual assault and one guy was charged with public urination. Yet these are the guys we cheer for on Sunday. Public Urination really? Did he score a TD and then pee on the goalpost in celebration?

If I would have done any of this stuff my Italian Grandmother would have hit me upside the head with a frying pan, and I would have deserved it.

Then to have to listen to the announcers on ESPN trying to justify what happened, why the guy was charged with sexual assault against another student, but hey those records are sealed, on to the next pick.

On Sunday on ESPN, Heisman Trophy Winner Jameis Winstons Father said that FSU needs to provide his son with 24/7 security. This after his son was charged with theft at a Florida Publix for stealing Crab legs. Do the Parents shoulder any responsibility for their sons actions, does the player?

Why do these charges get dropped year after year for jocks. If you drove a bus or worked as a nurse or a clerk at the 7 Eleven your ass would be going to jail.

Last season this kid had a sexual assault charge, which sounds like was covered up.

This kid is on a bad path, and if he can't straighten out he's going to be wearing a number and a Orange jumpsuit like O.J. rather than a Jersey and helmet.

Sounds like you're a nice guy. A good father.

Public urination? I can proudly day I was arrested for that. In Larkspur California. And, years earlier, in front of the Castaways hotel on Miami beach I was arrested for jaywalking. Even spent a night in jail for that one.

My low character allowed me to raise two children one a successful musician, the second my daughter a young doctor at St. Mary's in SF. Maybe I should fess up to them about my checkered and reckless past?

get a grip their kids, there human, they make mistakes. just like all of us.

I do this typo all the time, but it's pretty impressive when there are three ways to say the word, you used two of them, and yet didn't get it right. Pretty high odds were bucked.

Let's see:

Got into a fight with his older brother, fathered a child out of wedlock (Yes he had a baby mama): Ben Franklin

Was a known womanizer, had connections with known criminals: John Kennedy

Was booted out of public school. Was partially deaf. Father was an exiled political activist: Thomas Edison

Was considered lazy, at one time associated with a gang known as "the Clary Grove Boys: Abraham Lincoln

and I bet they all wizzed in public one time or another....

Edited by sandyclam

I do this typo all the time, but it's pretty impressive when there are three ways to say the word, you used two of them, and yet didn't get it right. Pretty high odds were bucked.

I read this on my phone, and proceeded to urinate in public. Lmao!

If the Jameis's of the world were to get paid by their schools to play sports, how many think they'd use the money on crab legs? The only good thing about "pay to play college sports" is that such guys would finally be defined as what they basically are, employees of the university instead of "student" athletes. It's a sad commentary when you hear, as I did recently from someone who went to Miami on a football scholarship, that when he arrived at school he was told what his major would be and what basket weaving courses he'd be taking.

Sex assaults against women are a great example of bias in the country by the people, police, judge, juries, universities, the NFL against women Women that report them become a victim a second time. The true crime is how the women are treated over and over again. Over and over again universities seek to protect their own reputation and that of their holy sports program at the expense of their female students. Read up on what just went on at the University of Missouri. Abuse of women by the university system is an epidemic and a national disgrace. A football player can beat the living sh1t out of his girlfriend or wife and walk away with a slap on the wrists especially if he says I found Jesus and want counseling.

Sure... This is just as likely as some slut regretting that she said "deeper" instead of "no"... I'm not trying to make a joke of the serious nature that is sexual assaults, I firmly believe there is no place in this world for men who commit them, but you need to understand that there is a HUGE number of women that claim something like that happened, especially to a sure to be millionaire, when in all reality, it never happened...