LAMP My weekend

Yeah I am gonna post about it, don't read it if you don't want to. As many know my daughter was having her pinning ceremony for becoming a PTA on Thursday night, Graduation Friday night, and Party on Sat Afternoon and that was gonna throw off my Draft coverage. NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS! I had the cell phone running constantly and trying to peak in here (which sucks on cell phone BTW).

It turned out to be one of the best and most exhausting weekends ever...

Thursday night, They called the 24 grads up to get pinned in alphabetical order, my daughter 4th from the end...but they skipped her. Then again and then again till she was last. She was ok with the first two going but then was like WTF? Finally they call her up. As she gets up there the director of the program looks to her assistants and says 'Uh...are there anymore pins?' The crowd is all gasping. Off to the right you hear 'I think I have one'. It was my son who has been in Okinawa as a firefighter for the US Air force for the last 15 months!!!! He, my mom and brother and the director set this up. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. It was literally one of those moments you see on Youtube and let me tell you in person its much better :thumbsup:

So I kid you not just as we are done I hit the cell phone and Buffalo had just traded Cleveland. So we are all huddled around to see Whaley Take Watkins, Bonus! Great night!

Friday night was her graduation, just sat around waiting for her to walk the stage, watching pics in the 2nd and 3rd round. She graduates, we cheer, we go eat normal stuff.

Saturday: My daughter has been dating a guy she has been friends with for over 10 years. They have been best buds helped each other through everything and finally broke down, cut the crap and started dating. Well at the graduation party on Saturday the guy had my Grandson bring out a sign that said 'I have done the hard part and said yes...now will you'. Yep Daughter got engaged! And of course we are catching the rest of the draft picks.

I don't know about you, but with all that and 'Like a Boss' Whaley doing all he did and really upgrading this team... I am physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted lol. :beer:

Oh and for those that don't know PTA = Physical Therapist Assistant

Watkins and Whaley aren't even worth mention in the story - big things going on in the family! Leave the bills for those of us having a boring weekend and go enjoy better things.

Congrats!

Edited by NoSaint

Watkins and Whaley aren't even worth mention in the story - big things going on in the family! Leave the bills for those of us having a boring weekend and go enjoy better things.

Congrats!

Thanks again all. Mothers day today and this weekend make it even more special. I am on a total high with everything but totally exhausted as well lol

Congratulations . Heck with the draft sound like a wonderful time.

Did they get jobs in the area?

Son has to go back to Okinawa then Kutar for deployment for 6 months then next duty station. Daughter has 2 months of state mandated internship but has been interviewing and had great reviews. She will have a job soon. The future son in law just became a manager over a welding shop. So all is good.