Maybe it really is on like a mofo....

you said he was right last time...what exactly happened then to prove that it was on like a mofo?

It ultimately pertained to leadership/coaching changes. He said it before Brandon was promoted and Marrone hired. Not sure that that constitutes it being "on like a mofo." There was, if memory serves me correctly, ownership change talk and speculation around that time.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pegula, Jacobs, and Golisano are republicans too.

Golisano started the Independence Party. He's not a Republican. He pretty much despises Dems and the GOP.

you said he was right last time...what exactly happened then to prove that it was on like a mofo?

What Jamie just wrote.

Golisano started the Independence Party. He's not a Republican. He pretty much despises Dems and the GOP.

My mistake. I saw his name on a list of GOP contributors, but upon further inspection he endorses and donates to a wide variety of parties and causes.

It ultimately pertained to leadership/coaching changes. He said it before Brandon was promoted and Marrone hired. Not sure that that constitutes it being "on like a mofo." There was, if memory serves me correctly, ownership change talk and speculation around that time.

That's the point.

I remember reading a few weeks ago that Thurman is very close with Mary Wilson. So there's that.

(I feel like one of you lame mofos is going to follow this up with a joke about The Supremes).

Edited by YoloinOhio

Wtf?? Thurman has to stop the third grade "I've got a secret" bull **** and make an announcement when it happens. The speculation will be humorous though. I'll venture a guess that the thing he was doing was playing golf at Bob-O-Link and shanked his ball into the front windshield of BonJovi's tour bus.

I'll venture a guess that the thing he was doing was praying like a mofo.

I remember reading a few weeks ago that Thurman is very close with Mary Wilson. So there's that.

(I feel like one of you lame mofos is going to follow this up with a joke about The Supremes).

Maybe he told Mary: "Until you tell me who's getting the Bills, 'You Keep Me Hangin' On'." Does that work for you, Yolo? 0:)

Wtf?? Thurman has to stop the third grade "I've got a secret" bull **** and make an announcement when it happens. The speculation will be humorous though. I'll venture a guess that the thing he was doing was playing golf at Bob-O-Link and shanked his ball into the front windshield of BonJovi's tour bus.

I would take this.