I have an ideal role for Easley

D521646

Yep, you guessed it.. He should be converted to our new SS. Great special teams guy, football fast, good to moderate hands, and a quality hitter. Can't seem to break the WR corps, so why not? Marcus, are need to listen to me. Go to Doug and tell him you want to make this team as a starter, and if it means becoming a strong Safety then so be it.

Why not? Why couldn't he do it?

Tim-

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would our best special teamer be anywhere near mcdonalds or the waiver wire ?

because he sucks. he's terrible. we should only have stars at WR's. Steve Smith. Vincent Jackson. Calvin Johnson. Larry Fitzgerald. Anquan Boldin.

SJ13 ain't even a #1! Easley therefore is like a #37.

#FootballFanLogic

I have an even better place for Easley, the WAIVER WIRE!

Easley was a beast on special teams last year so why would you want to cut him?

I don't understand why he doesn't get more time at WR though but then again can't really judge the entire WR corp off last season

Everyone had high hopes for Easley but he dropped easy passes the few times that he got in a game. I think he gets cut this year.

No way ! He's integral

He has really come on as ST. and that allows some very deep WR umm depth.

Safety ?

football smarts ?

: ) i like the kid .

very out of the box thinking Tim. I like it. Lets get this thing rolling

Edited by 3rdand12

He probably lacks the skill set or he's too tall for safety. He is a natural WR. He has all the ideal traits. I don't understand why Hogan got reps over him. He is hungry to play. He looks explosive on ST, then an offensive drive starts and he mostly paces around on the sidelines with his helmet on. I'm sorry, but these coaches haven't a clue as to who is a competent WR. Case in point: TJ Graham had the 2nd most snaps of any WR last season. You line up sorry receivers like that? "That's the result you gon' get." - Richard Sherman