ESPN to start airing WIld Card game in 2015!

Buftex

Does this mean we'll have a crawl during the whole game saying: "Breaking News: ESPN confirms an ESPN report that ESPN is hosting Wild-Card Playoff game"

Not nearly as bad as CNN has been with that flight that vanished. I would literally get alerts to my phone saying that there were no new developments, they had it as breaking news on their website for over a month and talked about on air for over a month non-stop with absolutely nothing new to report except idiots speculating the same scenarios over and over and over. I actually removed them from my favorites far, removed their app from my phone, and haven't turned on their tv station since. SNL even did a pretty funny fake commercial about it. It was unbelievable. No wonder their rating continue to plummet.

Not nearly as bad as CNN has been with that flight that vanished. I would literally get alerts to my phone saying that there were no new developments, they had it as breaking news on their website for over a month and talked about on air for over a month non-stop with absolutely nothing new to report except idiots speculating the same scenarios over and over and over. I actually removed them from my favorites far, removed their app from my phone, and haven't turned on their tv station since. SNL even did a pretty funny fake commercial about it. It was unbelievable. No wonder their rating continue to plummet.

Then one morning along with all the other networks it stopped. Like it never happened. Cnn is unreadable and worse unwatchable for quite awhile now. Even Turner admits selling CNN was his biggest mistake in life.

More of Jon Gruden salivating over every player. Hopefully he leaves the booth ASAP.

I'm tellin ya Mike, this guy, this (insert player name here) is the real deal, he is a football player. He doesn't just hit 'em Mike, he hits majestic shots. I'm tellin ya Mike, this guy is amazing, unbelievable. I've never seen anything like that & I've seen some things before I tell you that Mike Tirico.

You know what I'm sayin Mike?

I'm tellin ya Mike, this guy, this (insert player name here) is the real deal, he is a football player. He doesn't just hit 'em Mike, he hits majestic shots. I'm tellin ya Mike, this guy is amazing, unbelievable. I've never seen anything like that & I've seen some things before I tell you that Mike Tirico.

Who knew Gruden was a mod on TBD.

They already announced that Gruden & crew would cover the game, which kinda sucks. But it really doesn't matter who covers the damn games, it'll still be way too many commercials.

Nailed it.

My thoughts exactly, as more people leave cable/satellite TV for Netflix/Hulu/Streaming the more important sports will become.

Sports are the only reason I still have cable.

Two things keep me from dumping cable/satelite, sports and the DVR.

Kind of funny you see these articels all the time about dumping cable, but they always make little mention of the sports part of it. Hard to get an alternative to that.

My thoughts exactly, as more people leave cable/satellite TV for Netflix/Hulu/Streaming the more important sports will become.