Bon Jovi: 1 Billion

I get that you and WEO like to be negative and I have to admit it gives me a chuckle sometimes. I don't get it with you sometimes though. WEO is a Pats fan so it makes sense. You seem to be a Bills fan who thinks everyone on the team sucks, the lease will be easily broken, Toronto is the center of the universe, Doug Whaley needs a haircut and the green sky is falling. It is good to hear dissenting opinions so I don't begrudge you any of that.

Where it gets ridiculous is the pro Bon Jovi stuff. Really? Are we supposed to all believe that? Nobody on here disputed that his records were purchased. They were. That doesn't stop it from being a sad comment on America nor does it give him any sort of credibility.

I agree with the others that have stated they are dismayed at the lack of public scorn at Bon Jovi. It would have been justified on music alone; even before this dirt bag openly admitted to wanting to move the team from Buffalo. At this point he ought to feel a little sting from bad publicity and it should be made personal. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean violence. I mean a public relations campaign exposing him as a phony man of the people and an insecure rich boy wannabe douche. It bugs me to read supposed Bills fans creating some sort of soft defense for this piece of trash.

Wait, is this another brilliant 4merper4mer "parotty" like those golden "Andrew Luck sucks" posts?

Keep it coming. Good stuff!

Edited by Mr. WEO

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bon Jovi is the epitome of mediocrity. Artless, and banal, it truly defines schlock. If JBJ buys the team and moves it, I hope it ruins him. For a public figure like him to openly contrive to strip a community of it's storied franchise is disgraceful. That's all I have to say about him. Thank You.

This really sums him up. I love Jeff Miers concert reviews whenever Bon Jovi is in town. He feels the same and just skewers him beautifully.

I get that you and WEO like to be negative and I have to admit it gives me a chuckle sometimes. I don't get it with you sometimes though. WEO is a Pats fan so it makes sense. You seem to be a Bills fan who thinks everyone on the team sucks, the lease will be easily broken, Toronto is the center of the universe, Doug Whaley needs a haircut and the green sky is falling. It is good to hear dissenting opinions so I don't begrudge you any of that.

Where it gets ridiculous is the pro Bon Jovi stuff. Really? Are we supposed to all believe that? Nobody on here disputed that his records were purchased. They were. That doesn't stop it from being a sad comment on America nor does it give him any sort of credibility.

I agree with the others that have stated they are dismayed at the lack of public scorn at Bon Jovi. It would have been justified on music alone; even before this dirt bag openly admitted to wanting to move the team from Buffalo. At this point he ought to feel a little sting from bad publicity and it should be made personal. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean violence. I mean a public relations campaign exposing him as a phony man of the people and an insecure rich boy wannabe douche. It bugs me to read supposed Bills fans creating some sort of soft defense for this piece of trash.

totally agree with you.. no violence obviously, but the fans should get out in front of it.. start the groundswell as i stated, give this jacka$$ some negative pub.. for whatever it is worth.. not saying it will change anything, but why let the jerk just feel he can come in and steal the bills??

+1 If I so happen to come across Jon Bon Jovi, I may or may not kick him in his tiny man balls.

Just make sure the person you may or may not kick in the balls is Bon Jovi, and not, for example, Jane Lynch. I'm not saying that Bon Jovi looks like a lesbian- well I guess I am.

It continues to seem highly unlikely that the Bon Jovi group (or similar ilk) will have much of a chance purchasing the team. Mary Wilson appears to be incredibly supportive and committed to Buffalo as a community and you'd be hard pressed to convince me selling to a new ownership group that felt differently is in her plans:

Mary Wilson and WNY Girls in Sports

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/WNY-Girls-in-Sports-Enters-Ninth-Year/c447b78d-34bc-4ad0-aaa0-ac7808103428?campaign=tw_buf_video

It continues to seem highly unlikely that the Bon Jovi group (or similar ilk) will have much of a chance purchasing the team. Mary Wilson appears to be incredibly supportive and committed to Buffalo as a community and you'd be hard pressed to convince me selling to a new ownership group that felt differently is in her plans:

Mary Wilson and WNY Girls in Sports

http://www.buffalobi...gn=tw_buf_video

Does she not want to just own the team outright or did Ralph not want her to?

I need an assist on that one.

But, seriously, if a cruise is not the place to see a Bon jovi cover band, then I don't know what is.

:thumbsup:

You are hilarious. I am pro Bon Jovi because I mentioned he had enough money to assume someone liked what he produced? And you say there is not enough "public scorn" for him because he wants to own a team and doesn't care if it stays in Buffalo NY or not? Please leave me out of your nonsensical rantings, ok? Thanks.

Edited by CodeMonkey

You are hilarious. I am pro Bon Jovi because I mentioned he had enough money to assume someone liked what he produced? And you say there is not enough "public scorn" for him because he wants to own a team and doesn't care if it stays in Buffalo NY or not? Please leave me out of your nonsensical rantings, ok? Thanks.

Do you like nightcrawlers?

You are hilarious. I am pro Bon Jovi because I mentioned he had enough money to assume someone liked what he produced?

I don't know about pro Bon Jovi but who exactly were you enlightening by pointing out he had sold records? Who didn't know that? Does he have other positive traits you'd like to point out? I would say we haven't seen hair that nice since Poz but I don't see how it is relevant. It also isn't relevant that he sold lots of records....it does not make his music uncrappy.

And you say there is not enough "public scorn" for him because he wants to own a team and doesn't care if it stays in Buffalo NY or not?

Yes, that is what I am saying.