Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

....and that Dorne scene reminded me of The Life of Brian when the People's Judean Front snuck into the palace at the comically coincidental time as the People's Front of Judea.....then fought. "Drop your weapons" was what was said by the guard in GOT....what I heard was "Thwow him to the fwoor!".

Pontias Pilate for the Iwon Thwone!

Not Cewsi, Tywion, Joffwy, Majowie, Bwonn, Bwan, Bwiene, Wobert, or Khal Dwogo. And certainly not that waipist named Wamsey!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pontias Pilate for the Iwon Thwone!

Not Cewsi, Tywion, Joffwy, Majowie, Bwonn, Bwan, Bwiene, Wobert, or Khal Dwogo. And certainly not that waipist named Wamsey!

Haha, awesome.

Don't forget those webellious Stawk children Wob, Bwandon, Awya and Wickon.

Rebounded fairly well from last week's horrible episode. More odd gratuitous nudity, though...can't really see the reason the Sand Snake needed to bare it all (not complaining, mind you), but I also can't really see why she had any interest in saving Bronn. The writers have done a pretty shabby job with the whole Sand Snake/Myrcella storyline, it's really cringe-worthy, but the rest of the episode was pretty entertaining.

I was hoping the capture of Cersei would have been a bit more...exciting, like in the books, but overall I thought they did a pretty good job of it.

Rebounded fairly well from last week's horrible episode. More odd gratuitous nudity, though...can't really see the reason the Sand Snake needed to bare it all (not complaining, mind you), but I also can't really see why she had any interest in saving Bronn. The writers have done a pretty shabby job with the whole Sand Snake/Myrcella storyline, it's really cringe-worthy, but the rest of the episode was pretty entertaining.

I was hoping the capture of Cersei would have been a bit more...exciting, like in the books, but overall I thought they did a pretty good job of it.

IMO they used the best looking Sand Snake to bare. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I thought Bronn might have gotten poisoned.

I was hoping Dani would show some more skin :angry:

Myrcella wants to stay in Drone to marry and shuts Jamie down (for now?)

Tryion meets the queen before the final episode

Sam gets some after Aemon dies but not on a ship.

Theon has no balls along with no member - that walk up the tower stairs was a huge tease by the writers :censored: ers

Melisandre the Red priestess wants to sacrifice the kings daughter - that is a twist.

Cersei's capture was much like the books wrt to her "innocent" visit to Maergory.

LF's scenes were useless again as were the queen of thorns

How will Sansa use they object she picked up to maim or kill the "bastard"? Nice bit of feeding the flame of doubt. Will Ramsey attempt to kill his mother in law?

now that the old lady was flayed .... how does Breanne and Pod get inside Winterfell?

when they get to it in a season or two...

I was thinking ... Jons a warg, Brans a warg, Arya too? Who else might fit that role to communicate with a dragon.

Jon rides the black dragon to defend the Black

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I thought it was a pretty solid episode. Ecstatic that Cersei is finally going to get what's coming to her. My favorite scene was with the sand snakes though. It seemed relatively pointless, but still well worth it. :flirt:

I'm happy they didn't wait until the end of the season to have Dany and Tyrion meet. Psyched to see their their conversation next week. I wonder how long it will be before Jorah tells anyone about his greyscale. Is it just skin contact that contracts it?

Gotta show the hooties to get Bronn's blood pumping faster so the poison has a quicker effect.

Too bad the poison got to speed up too much and blurred his vision of the full frontal.

She had to show her boobs because... Science.

for those interested

casting leaks are coming out for season 6 along with storyline rumors.

Link??

Who else kind of kind of expects Snow to be reunited (briefly) with Rickon when he goes to get the Wildings?

As far as I recall, Rickon didn't go beyond the Wall, did he?

Link??

I thought he did? I thought Osha took him north? But if he didn't, there goes that theory.

I just checked Wiki and the rumor is (in the books) she took him north to the island of Skagos... not sure if that's north of the wall or not.

Who else kind of kind of expects Snow to be reunited (briefly) with Rickon when he goes to get the Wildings?

I don't think it will happen. Jon's going to Eastwatch by the sea, and Bran is inland and far to the north.

Link??

Rickon vanished

Link? See Yahoo.com

No doubt that was the best episode of the season. One of the best in the series. No wonder they decided to have Jon go to Hardhome. I don't know how they're going to top that in the next two episodes, regardless of the book events that we know are coming.

No doubt that was the best episode of the season. One of the best in the series. No wonder they decided to have Jon go to Hardhome. I don't know how they're going to top that in the next two episodes, regardless of the book events that we know are coming.

100%

Resident Evil: Westeros

you could say that. or any other "Realms" game with Necromancers.

Hell of a battle scene. Dragon forged steel (Valyrian) works well against the White Walkers nice surprise there!

Tyrion the Councillor, Jorah the new Belwas to save Dani at the fighting pits except w/o the poisoned food.

I'd like to see the bastard go out to battle Stannis, just to give Sansa a break from his brutality.

Arya progression - as expected, nothing surprising there

Cercei progression - as expected, nothing surprising there

Don't know why the y needed the scene with Sam and Olly (kid who shot Ygritte)

did I miss anything?

Hell of a battle scene. Dragon forged steel (Valyrian) works well against the White Walkers nice surprise there!

That bit has been long suspected by a lot of people, but it was cool to see it confirmed. It makes sense and will be an important factor in winning the coming war (if they win).

Don't know why the y needed the scene with Sam and Olly (kid who shot Ygritte)

I suspect they are setting up Jon Snow's return to Castle Black with an army of Wildlings. His arsehole second in command (Alliser?) will refuse to let Snow & the Wildlings pass thru the gate. There will be a mutiniy inside Castle Black between Alliser's crew and Snow's crew (led by Sam). And again, it's the kid who will probably be the one who saves Jon Snow

I suspect they are setting up Jon Snow's return to Castle Black with an army of Wildlings. His arsehole second in command (Alliser?) will refuse to let Snow & the Wildlings pass thru the gate. There will be a mutiniy inside Castle Black between Alliser's crew and Snow's crew (led by Sam). And again, it's the kid who will probably be the one who saves Jon Snow

Yeah, something like this...they needed to find a way to have someone explain to the kid why Jon would be helping the people who killed his family.