Brandon Spikes Predicting two W's against Pats

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen his tweets this afternoon. The m!@#$s are going crazy. Ha ha, it's been a while since the Bills had a player that played with such an edge. I was a little indifferent when the Bills brought him in because of his struggles against the pass but he is growing on me. I have a feeling that he will be absolutely beloved for the way that he plays.

I saw BillsMafia retweet this just a few minutes before this thread popped up.

The media always likes to take anything like this from an athlete and spin it all up into something major but I didn't think much of it.

To me it seemed like he was just saying he is looking forward to going up against them and I'd rather have a player saying I can't wait to beat you guys than to say I can't wait for you guys to beat the hell out of us like you usually do.

I saw BillsMafia retweet this just a few minutes before this thread popped up.

The media always likes to take anything like this from an athlete and spin it all up into something major but I didn't think much of it.

To me it seemed like he was just saying he is looking forward to going up against them and I'd rather have a player saying I can't wait to beat you guys than to say I can't wait for you guys to beat the hell out of us like you usually do.

"4 years a slave" i think goes a bit beyond that, and will rightfully draw some negative attention

"4 years a slave" i think goes a bit beyond that, and will rightfully draw some negative attention

True, that one unfortunately touches on a hot button subject that is never translated well.

I was more talking about the "guaranteeing wins" aspect of the other tweets but fair point that the third was an entirely different animal.

I have seen his tweets this afternoon. The m!@#$s are going crazy. Ha ha, it's been a while since the Bills had a player that played with such an edge. I was a little indifferent when the Bills brought him in because of his struggles against the pass but he is growing on me. I have a feeling that he will be absolutely beloved for the way that he plays.

if this guy does in fact bring a passion, intensity and swagger to the bills then this is a great signing. win, lose or draw, if his mission is to make the patriot games personal grudge matches i may develop a man crush on this guy.