Brandon Spikes Predicting two W's against Pats

The more i think about this the more i like it.

IT reminds me of when Rex came to Ny and said he was not there to kiss the BB ring. The Jets have been the one team in the AFC east since Rex got there that usually test NE the most.

Punch a bully in the face and suddenly the hunter becomes the hunted. The Bills need to back it up on the field of course, but Spikes words are nothing to be scared of by Bills fans. Lets Brady and BB get worried over what is becoming a very good D for the Bills.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the fairest answer all around. Otherwise, I have no idea how to explain so many guys excited about the tough edginess of a tweet in April.

Probably because the lack of that kind of attitude has led to 14 years without the playoffs. 14 years! We deserve to get excited about something.

Oh man , I love Spikes already.

We should have been showing some man hate towards the Pats. I feel like the only team that really took it to the Pats during this run of titles was the Ravens.

The Ravens played like they didn't like them and you know what, it worked.

About time somebody on the Bills adopted this attitude, and I hope it rubs off on the rest of the team.

Oh man , I love Spikes already.

We should have been showing some man hate towards the Pats. I feel like the only team that really took it to the Pats during this run of titles was the Ravens.

The Ravens played like they didn't like them and you know what, it worked.

About time somebody on the Bills adopted this attitude, and I hope it rubs off on the rest of the team.

As another poster mentioned, the Jets have done this to them a few times as well. They have guaranteed wins. They hate each other. If we can even get back to an actual rivalry instead of a one-sided deal that would be nice.

As another poster mentioned, the Jets have done this to them a few times as well. They have guaranteed wins. They hate each other. If we can even get back to an actual rivalry instead of a one-sided deal that would be nice.

Not to sound mean but you CAN NOT like your division rivals. The games are WAY to important to be showing teams to much respect. I think the Bills as a team in the past have been well... nice guys to a fault. That's ok but you need guys to play with some swagger, some that has been missing during these last 14 yrs.

Spikes plays with passion and I cant wait until he hits Brady. It will juice the whole team up.

Not to sound mean but you CAN NOT like your division rivals. The games are WAY to important to be showing teams to much respect. I think the Bills as a team in the past have been well... nice guys to a fault. That's ok but you need guys to play with some swagger, some that has been missing during these last 14 yrs.

Spikes plays with passion and I cant wait until he hits Brady. It will juice the whole team up.

Agreed. I like the old school hatred b/w Seattle and SF,Baltimore and Pitt, etc.

• 2 weeks later...