2014 Schedule Release "still" TBD. UPDATE: Tonight, 8:00pm

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, playing the Pats in Foxboro after their bye is almost a given - gotta give them every possible advantage. I think we get lucky this year and only get 3 teams coming off extra rest.

I'm thinking ....................6

opponents coming off their bye

Can't be, the Lions have to play an AFC team because it's CBS' turn to cover the Lions this year.

There are some new rules in effect this year. I don't know the details of them, but I'm told it's not the bills playing on thanksgiving

Colin Cowherd@ESPN_Colin 3m

NFL reportedly to begin flex scheduling as early as week 5 proving it's never too early to bail on any AFC East team not named the Patriots

Reason 427 that Colin Cowherd is a douche-bag.

Can't be, the Lions have to play an AFC team because it's CBS' turn to cover the Lions this year.

Not sure if it is true or not, but somebody says they have modified the rule. I suppose the Lions/Bears could be on NFLN? Remember, there are 3 Thanksgiving games now.

Not sure if it is true or not, but somebody says they have modified the rule. I suppose the Lions/Bears could be on NFLN? Remember, there are 3 Thanksgiving games now.

Bradley Gelber@BradleyGelber 1h

#BillsMafia RT @TomLeyden: Also- no guarantee #Lions play Bills or Dolphins on Thanksgiving. New rule could put game typically on FOX on CBS